Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Need help with Amy progress, the hints say to have a beer with her then take a cab home. Next it says Amy keeps cheking Veronica while having a beer. But when the clock hits 18:00 or more the hint goes back to have a beer than take a cab in a endless loop.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is the second "have a beer at neon" with amy glitched. Everytime i do it she gives me the beer goes back outside, it says to talk to vernonica in the cab about it and that's all it does, no matter how many times i do it
Took a look at your save its not glitched go to Club Neon have a beer with Amy then get a cab home with Veronica at 04:30 outside of Neon she will then talk about Amy with you in the cab, the hint for Amy will then move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: RWaites Jnr

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Took a look at your save its not glitched go to Club Neon have a beer with Amy then get a cab home with Veronica at 04:30 outside of Neon with Veronica she will then talk about Amy with you in the cab, the hint for Amy will then move on.
I think i'm having the same problem, but the hint event resets when night falls, normally at 18:00.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Please post your save
From what i could see the flags amy had a drink goes from 2 to 0, and veronicas cab_asked also goes from 2 to 0. Don't know if other things changed.

Also, changing those two back didn't fix the problem.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
From what i could see the flags amy had a drink goes from 2 to 0, and veronicas cab_asked also goes from 2 to 0. Don't know if other things changed.

Also, changing those two back didn't fix the problem.
Heres your save back just follow the on screen hints and your good to go dont really know why it was resetting

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
is there a way to change the forwarding of scenes to space key
Kinda hard do enjoy the game when my right hand is on the mouse :D

Dueben

May 28, 2017
Heres your save back just follow the on screen hints and your good to go dont really know why it was resetting
I'm having the same issue. Could you take a lok at my save and maybe see a similarity? I would use his save but he has content i havent got to yet.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
Awww man they took out the cheats where you can edit how much love and arousal the other characters feel for the MC? I haven't played in awhile but I notice you can change your own stats but not those around you, just some flag edit thing that warns you not to mess around with it.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Awww man they took out the cheats where you can edit how much love and arousal the other characters feel for the MC? I haven't played in awhile but I notice you can change your own stats but not those around you, just some flag edit thing that warns you not to mess around with it.
those cheats aren't really needed as with the new system love and other stats progress in packs of 5-10 and the hole game is more fluid. only one who is a bit grindy are the work out sessions with sophia

Reactions: Faerin and Trojaner
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes