May 20, 2017
Is there anyway to remove the pre-applied incest patch in the game? Change it to "Claire" from "Mom"? Been playing the game that way since a long long time.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
A question about Veronica with that Maid suit, i've buy maid and gave that to her i her room and got -20 subsmission.. early i have 20 subs. is that normal or do i need do any before give maid to her?

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Is there anyway to remove the pre-applied incest patch in the game? Change it to "Claire" from "Mom"? Been playing the game that way since a long long time.
You can open the mapping.xml file in a text editor (nodepad, editpad, etc) and change all of those values to anything you like. I don't have a copy of the original mapping file on hand, but it's not hard to edit the four girls that actually have variables (all the girls are in the file, but only 4 of them have more than just their names).

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
A question about Veronica with that Maid suit, i've buy maid and gave that to her i her room and got -20 subsmission.. early i have 20 subs. is that normal or do i need do any before give maid to her?
did you actually read her hints ingame? they're there for a reason

Reactions: Baxonius
May 20, 2017
You can open the mapping.xml file in a text editor (nodepad, editpad, etc) and change all of those values to anything you like. I don't have a copy of the original mapping file on hand, but it's not hard to edit the four girls that actually have variables (all the girls are in the file, but only 4 of them have more than just their names).
Got it from the above post. Edited the mapping.xml file below the exe file with Notepad++. Thank You.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So far I am not really a fan for the new hints system, phone covers several of the faces when you have it pulled up, and unable to tell if there is any cheats for the women from the phone basically have to activate the hint tracker then check the icons then remove

Edit: but then there is not a lot of new content added since this was changed, at least for me, so am hoping that I can get accustomed to it as have yet to see something added or changed in this game that was not later loved.

Last edited:

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
So far I am not really a fan for the new hints system, phone covers several of the faces when you have it pulled up, and unable to tell if there is any cheats for the women from the phone basically have to activate the hint tracker then check the icons then remove

Edit: but then there is not a lot of new content added since this was changed, at least for me, so am hoping that I can get accustomed to it as have yet to see something added or changed in this game that was not later loved.
you have a point there and i meant to ask @Faerin if there's a way to implement those hints in the phone so you can check there for all of the girls
edit: to clearify i'd like to see the hints on mouseover in the phone, not to be seen permanent just like on the tracker and when you're looking into it maybe you can progress the small background lines for each char as the game progresses

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
About hint system,i like that but that could give us a choice with Help or not help on hint system..many players prefer hard way whitout hint help.

and also with name Claire or mom..i prefer claire.

Reactions: Faerin

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018

you have a point there and i meant to ask @Faerin if there's a way to implement those hints in the phone so you can check there for all of the girls
edit: to clearify i'd like to see the hints on mouseover in the phone, not to be seen permanent just like on the tracker and when you're looking into it maybe you can progress the small background lines for each char as the game progresses
About hint system,i like that but that could give us a choice with Help or not help on hint system..many players prefer hard way whitout hint help.

well having a hint system in the phone would be nice, but i don't see the issue with the phone covering the faces....

i mean you can't do anything besides using the stuff on the phone anyway when you pull that up so can't really see why it should bother people.

for going the hard way... just head into your contacts and disable the checkbox next to the girl it's tracking to remove them from the hint system

regarding the names, if you use the incest xml file, just open it in a text editor and change <Text>Mom</Text> into <Text>Claire</Text> below the line <!-- I call her: -->

Last edited:

Couch

Feb 27, 2018

Hi Team, I am agree with @Deathdawg Having trouble with hint system, its a great GUI idea but the text boxes (for me) are a little small and sometimes hard to read. Got Glasses! - Sure! - but can we tweek the font size on both the hints and phone screen.
Thanks!

Reactions: BDI123

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
Hi Team, I am agree with @Deathdawg Having trouble with hint system, its a great GUI idea but the text boxes (for me) are a little small and sometimes hard to read. Got Glasses! - Sure! - but can we tweek the font size on both the hints and phone screen.
Thanks!
what resolution do you play the game at? i'm playing at 1920x1080p and it looks perfect.

---also i need to start focussing on actually playing the game now to spell and grammar check the dutch language so i won't be responding in this thread for the next day or 2 :p--

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Thanks!
Hey guys, thanks for your feedback!

Actually the hint system is something the testers and I talked about a lot.
I decided to implement it like this, giving players a few updates to test it and then ask for their feedback about it, as we all shared the feeling that there is still room for improvement there.
One point was the placement of the icons (vertical vs horizontal, top vs bottom, etc.)
Another was where/how to display them (on the phone as well as the screen, autotracking on/off so you wouldn't have do it manually, etc.)

So just know that, as always, I'm open to suggestions and that it's likely that this part of the UI of will most likely be improved in the near future (nothing major, but just some small tweaks here and there).

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Great update. What a funny new story branch. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally found the new location after an hour of clicking and travelling. How do this location triggers? If I want to replay the whole game I need to know. Was there like thousand times but the event triggers suddenly out of nowhere.

R

RWaites Jnr

Just open with whatever editor you prefer look for:
Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
<!-- I call her: -->
<Text>Mom</Text>
</NPCMapping>
<NPCMapping>
<Label>[4_REAL_NAME]</Label>
<!-- Her real name is her: -->
<Text>Claire</Text>
</NPCMapping>
<NPCMapping>
<Label>[4_HER]</Label>
<!-- I am to her: -->
<Text>son</Text>
</NPCMapping>
<NPCMapping>
<Label>[4_ME]</Label>
and enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RWaites Jnr

Great update. What a funny new story branch. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally found the new location after an hour of clicking and travelling. How do this location triggers? If I want to replay the whole game I need to know. Was there like thousand times but the event triggers suddenly out of nowhere.
This is how I got it first-time wiithout any problems

Last edited by a moderator:
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes