dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Changellog says "Extended an existing event for Claire (with 2 new animations)". Any idea on which event was extended?

jimmyjanga

Aug 12, 2017
must've been discussed before, but does anyone else cringe at roof top yoga when Claire's normally voluptuous bosoms become flat pointy pancakes for no apparent reason?

o_O

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
anyone have a savegame at start of 0.8.3 or 0.8.4?
there is a savegame included with the game that starts at the beginning of 0.8.4 (called 0.8.3 100%), there has been no new content in 0.8.3 as far as i can tell from the changelog, this update was more for enhancements to the already existing stuff, so basically 0.8.3 is the same as 0.8.2 only new and improved ^^

i've attached it just in case, simply extract the files from savegames.rar into the "savegames" folder.

for the dutch player's:

i've included mappings that are translated to dutch so there's no random english stuff in between the tekst.

i've attached a mapping for both incest and non incest depending on your likes, simply rename the one that you want to use and replace the original mapping.xml file.

fair warning though, i don't know how exactly the translated relationship with Emma is going to be looking ingame for the non-incest one.

I've recently joined faerin's translation team and translated the rest of the dutch language for this update, so i'm working through the whole game from the beginning to see if there are any errors in the translation and i only got past the intro just now. (i think i'm still miles away from Emma)

If someone notices a grammatical error concerning this please let me know.

Also if someone is actually reading stuff and notices any grammatical errors, please let me know :)

for everyone:

As you may have noticed the mapping has to be changed if you want to have the incestual relationships instead of the roommate/tenant/etc, however you can also change the characters names in this file, so if you're a real perv you can change the names to your actual family members names :p.

!!changing mapping.xml is at your own risk, do not change anything else besides names/relationships between <Text> </Text> or it might make the game unplayable !!

just open the file with a text editor and replace the name between <Text>Ashley</Text> with the name you want them to have.

So "<Text>Ashley</Text>" would for example become "<Text>Bianca</Text>" and it would reflect so in game.

Every character has it's own entry in the file.

Fair warning, always use the mapping.xml from the latest game version. So if the game is updated you need to change everything in the xml file again.

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I did not see sign in backpack but i am gonna try thanks.
If you can't see the sign in your back pack, you need to pick up the sign first. The hint I'll give you is it's somewhere in the gym unless someone wants to spoil it for you.

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Very interesting twist, the new neighbour! ;)
At first I thought "Not another new character!", but when she mentioned her profession, I have to admit I knew what was to come. So not just another sex target, but a character who pushed the story.(y)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
there is a savegame included with the game that starts at the beginning of 0.8.4 (called 0.8.3 100%), there has been no new content in 0.8.3 as far as i can tell from the changelog, this update was more for enhancements to the already existing stuff, so basically 0.8.3 is the same as 0.8.2 only new and improved ^^

i've attached it just in case, simply extract the files from savegames.rar into the "savegames" folder.

for the dutch player's:

i've included mappings that are translated to dutch so there's no random english stuff in between the tekst.

i've attached a mapping for both incest and non incest depending on your likes, simply rename the one that you want to use and replace the original mapping.xml file.

fair warning though, i don't know how exactly the translated relationship with Emma is going to be looking ingame for the non-incest one.

I've recently joined faerin's translation team and translated the rest of the dutch language for this update, so i'm working through the whole game from the beginning to see if there are any errors in the translation and i only got past the intro just now. (i think i'm still miles away from Emma)

If someone notices a grammatical error concerning this please let me know.

Also if someone is actually reading stuff and notices any grammatical errors, please let me know :)

for everyone:

As you may have noticed the mapping has to be changed if you want to have the incestual relationships instead of the roommate/tenant/etc, however you can also change the characters names in this file, so if you're a real perv you can change the names to your actual family members names :p.

!!changing mapping.xml is at your own risk, do not change anything else besides names/relationships between <Text> </Text> or it might make the game unplayable !!

just open the file with a text editor and replace the name between <Text>Ashley</Text> with the name you want them to have.

So "<Text>Ashley</Text>" would for example become "<Text>Bianca</Text>" and it would reflect so in game.

Every character has it's own entry in the file.

Fair warning, always use the mapping.xml from the latest game version. So if the game is updated you need to change everything in the xml file again.
Is the text data accessible to do other translations? I would like to do a translation as a pet project.

Reactions: contramundi
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes