Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
1.)
i have sisters and mom on max stats.
2.)
i buy the tickets bevor i have a chance to talk to sisters @ dinner
Are you playing with bug fixing version 0.7.5b? If not here is the link: - ---------------------------------------------------MEGA version 0.7.5b bugfix --- --------------- Walkthrough 0.7.5 (Fully revised with all informations) -------- Mapping with all new characters of this version --- Save 0.7.4 ---

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Could someone please lend me a hand? I think I messed up with the veronica path and I can not seem to fix it. I can not advance with her and I see I may have missed a event in "make her work" So I can not move forward. Here is a photo of what I am stuck at, and my latest save. if anyone could fix this or tell me how to I would be grateful.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
1. i played with v.7.4c
2. when i start a new game with v.7.5b or 7.5b bugfix i got freeze 22:00 spy on big sis @ first time
3. i played all versions in german
4. even with start as admin i get freeze

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys, i am new to this game. When i peep on Veronica in the shower i see 3 lines and then it gets stuck. In order for me to get passed it i have to change the hour, once it even crashed. Anyone know of this problem and how to fix it ?
Thanks

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
Thanks Brother, for the - Like - that you gave to me. And I need to thank all my brothers here who are helping this game, the Great Game that @Faerin did for us, and I love all the characters, but Mom and Aunt are my priorities, both are Wonderful. Thanks Amigo ;););) And I can't forget the new character of this game The Pigeon View attachment 104390 :cool::cool::cool: My Brother ;););)
Congratulations, @Carlo S for 10000 likes, I have not seen all the threads, but this is the only one I've seen with a lot of people helping players.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Could someone please lend me a hand? I think I messed up with the veronica path and I can not seem to fix it. I can not advance with her and I see I may have missed a event in "make her work" So I can not move forward. Here is a photo of what I am stuck at, and my latest save. if anyone could fix this or tell me how to I would be grateful.
Brother You lost a picture, and now have only two ways, You can start the game again or can use one of this two Saves that I'm sending for you, is what I've the closest of Your game, one you can do the chores again, and the other is all done ;););) You can open with notepad and change the name. :):):)

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
I guess i was on complete before last updat enow I am missing picture 4 of veronica and the one from emma. May I ask - how to get them?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Bugfix version dont work
Brother, in the latest version, @Faerin did everything he could to fix the bugs, so most of them have no more problems, but I'm seeing that many Brothers is solving all the issues with formatting the computer or look for the incompatility with some Windows with Unity games in the Google, maybe this can help some Brothers too, my game, @Jaguarundi, @RWaites works without bugs, and We never had problems, We know that Windows and Unity sometimes have something that freezes the game, what happens We don't know. And here are some solutions too:

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Brother You lost a picture, and now have only two ways, You can start the game again or can use one of this two Saves that I'm sending for you, is what I've the closest of Your game, one you can do the chores again, and the other is all done ;););) You can open with notepad and change the name. :):):)
Thank you much. I will give that a shot, I hate to loose all those hours of play through and have to restart...

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.7.5b bugfix --- --------------- Walkthrough 0.7.5 (Fully revised with all informations) -------- Mapping with all new characters of this version --- Save 0.7.4 ---------- Torrent made by @dr FeelGood----
------------CGs made by RWaites ----
------------ CGs made by @Benjy ---

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Do you not count your private dinner and sex with Claire a "Date"? Veronica and Amy are both subs, why would "turning the table" mean you "get topped"? I think turning the table would be more of Amy tied and blindfolded and Veronica gets to taste Amy....:evilsmile:
No cause it didn't play out like the other dates....
It played out like all the other scenes but was not the puzzle of doing all the right things to get somewhere...AND it isn't repeatable!

As for why I would think turning the tables on me.... is because that would be much hotter than V turning the table on Amy!
V finding out that MC and Amy have been playing with her and the fact that her Master is also doming Amy should make a fun plot where you go to see Amy and both amy and V are waiting for you...Tie you to that chair and turn the tables on you. Punishment for being sneaky!

If those two are the plots for BDSM then it stands to reason they will switch as is common among those who practice that fetish.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Are you playing with bug fixing version 0.7.5b? If not here is the link: - ---------------------------------------------------MEGA version 0.7.5b bugfix --- --------------- Walkthrough 0.7.5 (Fully revised with all informations) -------- Mapping with all new characters of this version --- Save 0.7.4 ---
Thank you Brother!!....:D:D:D:D:D

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Does the b version fixed the never ending loop in the dialogue when mom stare at your erection sleeping ? Because " fixed wake up service " don't know what it means, or it's not what i'm talking about.

Edit : It does

Reactions: darkseid1985
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes