Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm not sure what to do but every time i click on the phone my game will crash.
If You have the new version 0.7.5b bugfix, try this solutions, I wait can help You ;););) ----------------------------------------------MEGA 0.7.5b bugfix ---- Save 0.7.4 --- Mapping for the new version 0.7.5 with all the new characters --- and Walkthough with all new informations and Fully Revised ---- You'll find here: - --------------------

zmladvzv

Mar 6, 2018
If You have the new version 0.7.5b bugfix, try this solutions, I wait can help You ;););) ----------------------------------------------MEGA 0.7.5b bugfix ---- Save 0.7.4 --- Mapping for the new version 0.7.5 with all the new characters --- and Walkthough with all new informations and Fully Revised ---- You'll find here: - --------------------
I tried it all but it still crashed every time i click on the phone but i can click on everything else.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Looks like the introduction have a big bug, i tried playing with that and i can continue, your character say, "is late, time to dinner" or something like that, but you can see throght the windows is early and when you go to other room, there's nobody and you can't go to other place, because he say you have to go to dinner.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
@Carlo S .... Hello, I ask you if you know about this problem I have and that is does anyone have the bugs of veronica's panties when they spy in her room at 11pm? I downloaded the new version and moved the rescues from 7.4 where I did not have the bug.
TY for the replay ;);)

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 27158
Overview:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Updated: 25/5/2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.5b Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats

Change-logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- - - - -
Thanks @Carlo S and @Faerin

If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer).
See: and

Extra:

- - - -
Thanks @Benjy for the CG and @Carlo S for the Walkthrough

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361 [/user]​
This is the first time an update for this game has worked for me within the last couple of updates without much of a problem except,,,when following the walkthrough during the fashion show on Sat I get a different outcome even though I keep to the walkthrough;such as-in walkthrough "Going Club(Ashley win) Lingerie(Sophia win) Go wild(impossible)".
When I get to the final round the only choice is between Ashley or Sophia,there is no Impossible choice and therefore I can't get the achievement. Anyone else having this problem?

JuniorPewds

Feb 26, 2018
I'm having trouble with the Veronica sauna event. It triggers the first time, I beat the guy and she invites me to the sauna. At this point I can't get the out of order sign, so the fat lady interrupts us.

But then I never get the event again, am I missing something? How do I get her to the sauna again?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This is the first time an update for this game has worked for me within the last couple of updates without much of a problem except,,,when following the walkthrough during the fashion show on Sat I get a different outcome even though I keep to the walkthrough;such as-in walkthrough "Going Club(Ashley win) Lingerie(Sophia win) Go wild(impossible)".
When I get to the final round the only choice is between Ashley or Sophia,there is no Impossible choice and therefore I can't get the achievement. Anyone else having this problem?
Have you gotten 2nd lesson with Ashley teaching Sophia how to give a BJ? If you have that then the impossible choice is no longer available. It goes away but you need to let Sophia win so you pick up additional Love pts for her until you max her Love pts. So always pick Sophia for 2 out of the 3 for those points.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks Carlos for the walkthrough. Had to use it to get and finish General achievement 9 and get the last 2 cosplay collectibles. I was really stumped on that one.

Reactions: Carlo S

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm having trouble with the Veronica sauna event. It triggers the first time, I beat the guy and she invites me to the sauna. At this point I can't get the out of order sign, so the fat lady interrupts us.

But then I never get the event again, am I missing something? How do I get her to the sauna again?
Once you get caught by the Crazy Fat Chick, it kicks you to the showers. At this point, you can grab the "Out Of Order" sign.
Then the next day, go to gym during Veronica's workout, wait for her to leave workout station. Then go to hall where sauna is, open backpack and click on sign, then click on arrow on door.
Then enter and enjoy Brother...…………..Peace!!

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
Hi Brothers ;););) --------------- MEGA bugfix 0.7.5b - ------------Save 0.7.4 --------- Walkthrough 0.7.5 all revised with many things that the players asked, and in the new format -------- Mod (Mapping with all new characters) ----------
CGs made by Benjy: -

---------- Torrent by @drfeelgood----

--- here:
Thank you @Faerin for the good game, and @Carlo S for walkthrough and share the game, Merci :kisskiss:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
- Saturday - 10,00 AM – Veronica and Ashley, talking about the boyfriend, MC heard it and imagine how He can see both bathing together – achievement (photography memory)

I did not understand what to do
MC need look Veronica 10.00 PM in the bathroom again, and wait the new versions and see all the event ;););)
I tried it all but it still crashed every time i click on the phone but i can click on everything else.
Brother, many players is solving this problem look for in the Google some solutions, or formatting the computer, We know that Unity games have problems with some Windows, 8 and 10, but We don't know why. :):):)
When new version realised?
The next Friday, June 8 :):):)
@Carlo S .... Hello, I ask you if you know about this problem I have and that is does anyone have the bugs of veronica's panties when they spy in her room at 11pm? I downloaded the new version and moved the rescues from 7.4 where I did not have the bug.
TY for the replay ;);)
Brother, in the latest version, @Faerin did everything he could to fix the bugs, so most of them have no more problems, but I'm seeing that many Brothers is solving all the issues with formatting the computer or look for the incompatility with some Windows with Unity games, maybe this can help some Brothers too, my game, @Jaguarundi, @RWaites works without bugs, and We never had problems, We know that Windows and Unity sometimes have something that freezes the game, what happens We don't know.
Bug peeking on Veronica at 10 PM
game freezes on "she has such a hot body" until quick travel button
any solution?
Hi, I get a crash after yoga on the roof and sorry ı have a problematic english I hope you understand
I get Freeze every time 22:00 spying on Veronica the first time
Look this post and see some solution here too in the PDF: -

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
First MC need talk and invite Mom for a dinner, after in the dinner Ashley will talk about the concert, look the PDF posted ;););)

First MC need Look for Ashley in all this hours - - 8.30 AM - 3.00 PM - 7.30 PM – 10.00 PM - and see where give points of love. and follow the path in the PDF I'm sending, but dont forget to see the hints in the phone too, this way You'll find everything. ;););)

1.)
i have sisters and mom on max stats.
2.)
i buy the tickets bevor i have a chance to talk to sisters @ dinner

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes