zephrates

May 12, 2017
I like this game a lot, but it is so goddamned frustrating with the triggers that don't trigger. In my latest attempt, I can't help Mom with yoga. The walkthrough just says to help her, but she tells me to join them on Saturday. It seems like every time I play through, something else refuses to work properly. I feel like I'm grinding for nothing.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I can't get the new "Spying on Veronica in the bathroom shows an updated dialog." When I try to peek, it says I can't see anything. Any one know a fix?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I can't get the new "Spying on Veronica in the bathroom shows an updated dialog." When I try to peek, it says I can't see anything. Any one know a fix?
Wait in the hallway leading up to the required hour, don't just switch to the hallway.

R

RWaites

I like this game a lot, but it is so goddamned frustrating with the triggers that don't trigger. In my latest attempt, I can't help Mom with yoga. The walkthrough just says to help her, but she tells me to join them on Saturday. It seems like every time I play through, something else refuses to work properly. I feel like I'm grinding for nothing.
At yogawirth mom choose the second option

Reactions: Carcalla
Aug 14, 2017
Is there a fix to the Veronica peek bug yet? Im playing .7.5b but everytime I peek on her in the bathroom it freezes on the first pic any help?

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
@Faerin... Brother! I think I found a bug... I don't know if anybody told you before about it.... At the gym when MC is helping Sophia at the end of the scene it is freezed and then show the menu options to do workouts. I don't know if I'm the only with this bug my ver is 7.5b....so brother! Thank you for all....:D:D:D:D

eades

Nov 19, 2016
where can i find the guy who sells that movie? i keep looking for him at night, but i cant actually find him

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
where can i find the guy who sells that movie? i keep looking for him at night, but i cant actually find him
The Guy sell the tickets, but the movie, MC can buy in the Eletronic Store in the Mall, for find the Guy, try 18.00hours walk to the Mall and after go to Police Station, The Vault or Neon Club, for me always works fine ;););)

Amalee501

Jan 20, 2018
I missed a pre-requisite? every time I'm stuck at this stage and I can not help Mom in her yoga, I admit I do not understand anything

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I missed a pre-requisite? every time I'm stuck at this stage and I can not help Mom in her yoga, I admit I do not understand anything
Look in the hint in the phone, when MC can do the Yoga, He need go in the rooftop 6.00 AM in weekdays and choose the second option, and help Her, in the Saturday the lesson stop in this event ;););)

Zonetrooper

May 21, 2018
Enjoying it, but like others have reported, every time I peek on veronica it gets to the first photo and freezes. I have to navigate away and then her story will not progress.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S Brother!! Congratulations, you reached 10000 likes...:cool::cool::cool::cool:...You are the best.....:cool::cool::cool:
Thanks Brother, for the - Like - that you gave to me. And I need to thank all my brothers here who are helping this game, the Great Game that @Faerin did for us, and I love all the characters, but Mom and Aunt are my priorities, both are Wonderful. Thanks Amigo ;););) And I can't forget the new character of this game The Pigeon Nova Imagem 2.png :cool::cool::cool: My Brother ;););)

loganthackary

Donor
Feb 5, 2017
Tried to peek on Veronica; waited outside in the hallway, tried many days and I can't see anything each time. Peeking on Ashley and Mom works

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes