CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
How do you make the lewd patcher work. Copied it into the file, but still is landlady and roomates.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Are you able to reproduce this bug?
Are you, by any chance, playing an older version?
Because when I start over (quit back to menu -> new game) everything gets reset.
I think i figured it out. Somehow the cheat mode got activated without me clicking it. it might be because i copied the save folder from 7.0 that did have cheats activated.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
In the next version We need "Peek in the Bathroom", and we'll see something like these scenes here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: or maybe like this
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. Who knows what is coming, We nee wait :p:p:p
The votes are tied here and the vote in the Patreon also, with the First and Second Girl, both had almost the same votes.
sophia and little sis kissing in the bathroom sounds good :D

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I'm desperately stuck and could use some help. Tried using the search function but I'm having trouble finding the words to limit the search well enough.

So I'm stuck with all 3.

I've gotten to the point where I can pull the mom's drawstring. Before that I was suppsoed to give her another massage and get new scenes, but the new scenes didn't show up. So I'm to the point where I have to meet her to watch a movie, but it still has me giving her the same massage from earlier in the game. Her stats are maxed.

I'm also stuck with Veronica, I've rewarded her as far as her stats will allow me, but she is with a customer at the club and i can't talk to her. She's got 65 submission and 30 lust.

And last but not least, I'm stuck with Ashley to the point where you have to meet her and sophia the second time at 11 on a sunday. I've been bringing sophia to the beach, she's got 30 love, and I've been helping her at the gym which has given me 15 lust so far. The walkthrough says I have to go the mall on sat at 12 for a fashion show, but I don't get the scene.

I've worked myself into a jam here, anyone know what I have to do to continue?
Have you acquired the massage oil? It 's important for both mom's and Veronica's paths.
As for the "fashion show" with Ashley and Sophia, you must be awake and at your room on Saturday 08:00 so you can receive the call from Ashley inviting you to the mall.

Reactions: RWaites

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I would love to see an update that finally shows us what the sisters are doing in the bathroom together. I am hoping something really naughty ;) Would Love to see them eating each other out :)
Actually, they've taken a picture of the MC while he's sleeping and they spend time drawing faces on his penis on the picture. That's why they're giggling.

On a serious note:
I've gotten to the point where I can pull the mom's drawstring. Before that I was suppsoed to give her another massage and get new scenes, but the new scenes didn't show up. So I'm to the point where I have to meet her to watch a movie, but it still has me giving her the same massage from earlier in the game. Her stats are maxed.
If you're talking about after the beach scene where you take off her panties, you're not supposed to give her a massage but to watch a movie with her.

I'm also stuck with Veronica, I've rewarded her as far as her stats will allow me, but she is with a customer at the club and i can't talk to her. She's got 65 submission and 30 lust.
You're only supposed to talk to her once, the rest of the time, she comes to you. With stats that high, you should have had that scene already, unless you cheated them. I do seem to recall there was a warning in the past that cheating your stats too high could result in missing scenes, so maybe that's the problem? It would help if you give some more information about where you are in the story line.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
In the next version We need "Peek in the Bathroom", and we'll see something like these scenes here
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. Who knows what is coming, We nee wait :p:p:p
The votes are tied here and the vote in the Patreon also, with the First and Second Girl, both had almost the same votes.
I've been thinking, you know what would be a nice turn of events? If @Faerin would now start turning the tables on the MC.
Think about it, most have basically maxed stats at this point (one way or the other), and we're gearing up for more dates (Clair Mmmm).
Maybe now it's time for the girls to be more aggressive with the MC, and initiate stats of their own, instead of the MC having to build the stats.

A good for instance, would be for Amy. Now that you and Veronica are (boyfriend and girlfriend), have it where Amy sees the relationship between you two and realizes that the (Her and Veronica)thing won't take place now. She starts to focus on the MC instead, to have what Veronica has, and to still have friend relationship with Veronica. Maybe she takes advantage of alone time with him at the gym, and calls him for dates and such.

Even better, would be to have Aunt Emma, aggressively pursue the MC. First of all she's already pretty flirty with him, and has been trying to help Clair out in the past with sex advice.
Maybe Clair lets slip the nature of her new relationship with MC, and it puts Emma's interest into overdrive.
Having been interested anyway, and she now knows that the MC doesn't have taboo's about it, she now wants in on the action.
While the MC doesn't initiate anything at this point, it's up to her to take matters into her own hands.
Starting of with giving gifts, massages, and even calling him over to teach massage lessons. The massage lessons will turn into sex, and then she'll start calling him for dates now.....(Yeah, Happy Ending).

Those would be just a couple, but you get my point. The MC shouldn't have to work that hard with every character. Having some that works him in the same manner, might throw some new and exciting playing in.

Anyway, can't wait to see the new character........................................Peace!!

Reactions: yung greene

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I can't solve problem with veronica after she remove pantie, not arousal, not put my hands in her legs at club, this is my save file if someone can help me

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I can't solve problem with veronica after she remove pantie, not arousal, not put my hands in her legs at club, this is my save file if someone can help me
continue to give her chores and punish her by making her remove her panties as punishment. I also think you have cheated her stats too high, you shouldn't have a discipline of 60, and that may also be a problem, but I'm not sure. maybe someone else will know for sure.

Reactions: Kuannien
R

RWaites

I'm desperately stuck and could use some help. Tried using the search function but I'm having trouble finding the words to limit the search well enough.

So I'm stuck with all 3.

And last but not least, I'm stuck with Ashley to the point where you have to meet her and sophia the second time at 11 on a sunday. I've been bringing sophia to the beach, she's got 30 love, and I've been helping her at the gym which has given me 15 lust so far. The walkthrough says I have to go the mall on sat at 12 for a fashion show, but I don't get the scene.

I've worked myself into a jam here, anyone know what I have to do to continue?
Mom = Choose to watch m TV with her not massage then next night you should continue massage
Veronica You may need to check this post
Ashley/Sophia
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a text message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose)

R

RWaites

Played from your saveO.K. But MC's stat's not high enough sleep - hunger - hygiene mood too low needs to show:cool: to coontinue, after Amy licks fingers go home and sleep thhen go gym next day and speak to herto

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Wooow.... It's hard to choose!!.o_Oo_Oo_O....I would like all of them, but if it's only one to choose, Ashley and Sophia it is my vote....:eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Wooow.... It's hard to choose!!.o_Oo_Oo_O....I would like all of them, but if it's only one to choose, Ashley and Sophia it is my vote....:eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:
I agree with You, in this game, all the characters that @Faerin put in the game for peek, will be great, Amy and Veronica, Ashley and Sophia, Mom and Aunt :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Isn't good to think, it drives me crazy. :p:p:p

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Are the Beach and Hospital Map Icons suppose to appear? I went through @Carlo S walkthrough and I noticed those Icons on the map but they don't show up in my game!

NOTE: I did go to the beach with Sophia and the Aunt! Interacted with Claire and Ashley, during the beach events!

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Are the Beach and Hospital Map Icons suppose to appear? I went through @Carlo S walkthrough and I noticed those Icons on the map but they don't show up in my game!

NOTE: I did go to the beach with Sophia and the Aunt! Interacted with Claire and Ashley, during the beach events!
No beach icon not appear in-game there is no hospital as far as i know.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
I agree with You, in this game, all the characters that @Faerin put in the game for peek, will be great, Amy and Veronica, Ashley and Sophia, Mom and Aunt :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Isn't good to think, it drives me crazy. :p:p:p
Ashley and Veronica, it's possible, if you remember on saturdays after the breakfast they go to bathroom, It'd be great if MC peek or he get into the meeting too...x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

These places in the Map will appear in the next versions, when @Faerin make the characters and all the events happen ;););)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
These places in the Map will appear in the next versions, when @Faerin make the characters and all the events happen ;););)
Awesome!! With the poll vote, that's throwing all sorts of scenario's around in my head.....Lol!!
I guess it's getting close for some of jaydem's wild speculations!! and of course an awesome dose of Achievements to go with them.....Lol!!
Eagerly awaiting the next update..........................Peace!!

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes