• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Faerin @Carlo S -- I'm a dipshit, I know where I fucked up with the date and I completely forgot from the Ashley dates. You have to get the Heart 'BAR' to a certain level in order to move forward.. I think I'm going to go slam my head into a wall for about 2 hours now. :tf: Like I said I hadn't played the game in awhile. :FeelsBadMan:
Now is the point were u realize that it wasn't a good Idea to ask your Jamican Neighbour for a Cigarette.............
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D Nevermind that happens to me all the time in the game ;)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Big girls need loving too Brother
Lol!! Never said they didn't Brother, Hells Bells! I was the first to suggest he put some fat lovin in. I had a good scene, that was voted by likes on. Of course came up just a wee bit shy, but such is life.
Was trying to help some fat lovin Brothers out, I'm not picky, I'd do the Crazy Fat Chick......Even the Bear Chick too..........Lol!!...................Peace!!

Reactions: RWaites

LaHe80

Dec 9, 2017
It seems I got a bug with the cinema trivia. Done it one time with 8 out of 10 for the cosplay card - but haven't got the General Achievment No 9. Now evry time I redo this trivia the game got stuck after question number 8 (it doesn't matter if all answer are correct or incorrect). So how can I get this achievment now?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Carlo S the blue haired girl, she looks like my wife x'Dx'Dx'D
Not to make this sound bad, but your wife is Hot!! You do realize if that one's voted in, we'll all be getting to bang your wife............Lol!!
So don't be crying about cuckolding or the N word....Lol!!....Anyway, good call Brother.............Peace!!

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It seems I got a bug with the cinema trivia. Done it one time with 8 out of 10 for the cosplay card - but haven't got the General Achievment No 9. Now evry time I redo this trivia the game got stuck after question number 8 (it doesn't matter if all answer are correct or incorrect). So how can I get this achievment now?
What VERSION ????

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
What time can I get into moms room to talk about sex... before her message or after or only on specific day?
The hint keeps saying Talk to her in evening...

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Not to make this sound bad, but your wife is Hot!! You do realize if that one's voted in, we'll all be getting to bang your wife............Lol!!
So don't be crying about cuckolding or the N word....Lol!!....Anyway, good call Brother.............Peace!!
i now vote for the other two girls x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Faerin and jaydem
R

RWaites

What time can I get into moms room to talk about sex... before her message or after or only on specific day?
The hint keeps saying Talk to her in evening...
22:00 After sending the third email should start the event

ok which day in the afternoon can i talk to veronica and ashley regarding the tickets?[/QUOTE
anyday at 15:00 in the lobby

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi, a lot pages for search solution, i am stuck, i read walthrough, i punish Veronica no panties, but when she clean house she have and in the club i can't put my hand between her legs, other problem i need oil massage, but i can't talk with amy, thank you for help

Reactions: User #19006

LaHe80

Dec 9, 2017
What VERSION ????
v0.7.4
sry haven't mentioned that the newest is v0.7.4c, thought mine is the last and only one with this trivia

EDIT: Ok my fault. tried again with v0.7.4c and was able to get and answer all 10 qeustions and got the achievment. Thx for help.

Reactions: User #19006
R

RWaites

hi, a lot pages for search solution, i am stuck, i read walthrough, i punish Veronica no panties, but when she clean house she have and in the club i can't put my hand between her legs, other problem i need oil massage, but i can't talk with amy, thank you for help
You may need to check this post

For Amy if you have veronica's pantiess in your backpack click them then click amy and she should give you the oil

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Yes i think have same problem, don't have veronica arousal, but i don't understand what i have to do for solve problem , i ask to remove panties, after go at 23 and i see that she don't have panties after go to club but don't work, where i wrong? i try to give to amy veronica's panties but don't work T.T

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes