• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In the next version We need "Peek in the Bathroom", and we'll see something like these scenes here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: or maybe like this
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. Who knows what is coming, We nee wait :p:p:p
Which are tied?
The votes are tied here and the vote in the Patreon also, with the First and Second Girl, both had almost the same votes.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I try everything after she remove panties, see in bathroom without panties, don't see, punish but nothing solve problem

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I just found the time to play 0.7.4c and I think i stumbled on a bug.
I found the guy and bought the tickets for the concert, before the concert was mentioned by the girls at the dinner table.
Now, I have already collected everything I needed for mom's date, I have even given the tickets to the girls and I'm supposed to start cooking.
But there is no such choice and the notes app on the phone has the "Get some tickets for the Geminight concert" unchecked.
I guess the guy with the tickets should not appear before it was mentioned by the girls? ;)

Reactions: Faerin

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
In the next version We need "Peek in the Bathroom", and we'll see something like these scenes here
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. Who knows what is coming, We nee wait :p:p:p
The votes are tied here and the vote in the Patreon also, with the First and Second Girl, both had almost the same votes.

Reactions: Carlo S

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Well I'm not so much into fat chicks....But, I wouldn't throw one out of bed the next morning....Lol!! I tell you this though, I won't brag to my buddies about it neither.......Even if I had earned my red wings.....twice!!.....Lol!!
Seriously though, no action at this point with her......I'm mean you could fuck a new wrinkle or roll, and be kept busy for a week.........Lol!! You could creampie a gallon in that pussy, and when she stood back up, you'd never see any leak back out.....That being said, you gotta love some fat chicks though............Peace!!
You never throw a fat woman out of your bed that is just bad behavior!
Instead you should chew your arm off and run for the hills!
At least then you left her a snack!

Don't get me wrong - I didn't bail on that game either.
Just for the anims it's worth playing it through.
But as far as story and game play goes - it can't hold a candle to MoH (or several others games that I've enjoyed).

And while I'd love to see those kind of anims in MoH as well - I rather have a continuing good story and game play if compromises have to be maid out of sheer time limitations.

Knowing how difficult and time consuming these DAZ to Motion Builder (or Maya) and back to DAZ for render anims are, I rather compromise on the anims. If I can't have it all that is.
Now, if Faerin could get that guy who is making the Milfy anims to work on MoH..
I can't think of a single game whose story is as good as this one so you are not really saying much about that other game.
The Anims don't affect the story it is actually quite the opposite.
The story happens on the way to getting the sex scene, the sex scene itself is just the punchline.
Story has a large effect on gameplay since the gameplay is what brings the story forward.

Usually when a game has a bad story it's because they came up with and made a render and then try to build a story around the scene they built (Cough Cough Big Brother) which is all ass backwards.

There are rendering services @Faerin could use to offline the rendering, But again it costs money and until he is raking in enough on Patreon to pay for that I don't blame him for not paying or going outside.

If it means fewer scene per episode so be it. As long as the Story is as good as it has been it really doesn't matter to me. That said I would even be fine if he focused on just the story and gameplay and then took two or three months worth of dev time to create anims for all the scenes and then replay the game.

Cause it is actually good enough to want to play again unlike many other games we find here.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe :p:p:p And in the new version will be with a lot of surprises, @Faerin is thinking of surprising all players, , and with time to peek, too :p:p:p
Ashely and Sophia, you should be able to peek into Ashley's room and find the two of them giving each other tongue massages :closedtongue::closedtongue::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Carlo S

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Lol... look what you've just started here Carlo S :p

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
v0.7.4
sry haven't mentioned that the newest is v0.7.4c, thought mine is the last and only one with this trivia

EDIT: Ok my fault. tried again with v0.7.4c and was able to get and answer all 10 qeustions and got the achievment. Thx for help.
No sweat !!

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
I'm desperately stuck and could use some help. Tried using the search function but I'm having trouble finding the words to limit the search well enough.

So I'm stuck with all 3.

I've gotten to the point where I can pull the mom's drawstring. Before that I was suppsoed to give her another massage and get new scenes, but the new scenes didn't show up. So I'm to the point where I have to meet her to watch a movie, but it still has me giving her the same massage from earlier in the game. Her stats are maxed.

I'm also stuck with Veronica, I've rewarded her as far as her stats will allow me, but she is with a customer at the club and i can't talk to her. She's got 65 submission and 30 lust.

And last but not least, I'm stuck with Ashley to the point where you have to meet her and sophia the second time at 11 on a sunday. I've been bringing sophia to the beach, she's got 30 love, and I've been helping her at the gym which has given me 15 lust so far. The walkthrough says I have to go the mall on sat at 12 for a fashion show, but I don't get the scene.

I've worked myself into a jam here, anyone know what I have to do to continue?

darthacerbus

Apr 7, 2018
I've got Veronica stuck at 20 lust, after rewarding her. Walkthrough says to go to her room for a new scene, but it's just the same "bending over without panties to get her earring," and when I go to Neon, she's either not there or with a customer.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've got Veronica stuck at 20 lust, after rewarding her. Walkthrough says to go to her room for a new scene, but it's just the same "bending over without panties to get her earring," and when I go to Neon, she's either not there or with a customer.
AND your PHONE says WHAT ???

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes