Man of the House: Save Request Thread

R

RWaites

Hi, i have a problem. I'm stuck on the Veronica story line. I think i forgot picking up Veronica from the police station in the beginning so i couldn't complete the "Locked" Achievement, Now i cant proceed further with her. I need to buy the maid costume to go on but it doesn't show up in the mall. I need help. Please. What can i do? View attachment 128576 View attachment 128577
I can't think of a solutiion other than restarting to unlock picking her up but you should still be able to get the maid outfit once she's at 30 submission points as she has been doing housework

AJ2

Aug 10, 2017
Hi, i have a problem. I'm stuck on the Veronica story line. I think i forgot picking up Veronica from the police station in the beginning so i couldn't complete the "Locked" Achievement, Now i cant proceed further with her. I need to buy the maid costume to go on but it doesn't show up in the mall. I need help. Please. What can i do? View attachment 128576 View attachment 128577
You don't get the maid outfit from the Clothing Store, you get it from the Lingerie Store.

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
hello , an i have a full save for the end of this version?
i just bought a new pc and i dont have any saves

T H E B A I T

Aug 29, 2018
i'm stuck on the veronica route, the handcuffs and blindfold isn't showing up in the shop. does anyone have a save right after that point?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
guys , im not able to save the game progress anyone everytime i start the it it shows lock on cotinue option help me
You probably don't have write permissions in folder you have extracted game. Try extracting it elsewhere.

dmas

Aug 3, 2017
Hey anyone have save end of 8.2 and I will be able to use it in 8.3 version? Thanks in advance.

wummern

Jun 24, 2018
hi .. 8.2 saves not work ... incompatible with 8.3 .. ? played all version why now the new updates i need start ?