Man of the House: Save Request Thread

Whoiami

Jun 19, 2017
does anyone have saved file of man of the house 0.8.3 test which is compatible with these version then please upload it

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
anyone save in or near the end of 0.8.2 but in version 0.8.3 ?
hello
8.2 saves not work ... incompatible with 8.3 : verified
if someone could give 0.83 saves thanks
need 8.3 save. Has anyone completed it yet?
does anyone having saved file of man of the house 0.8.3 test which is compatible with these version then please upload it
It won't work in final version of 0.8.3, so you won't have any use of it...

lmaolmaolmao

Oct 11, 2017
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with my issues regarding saving the game. I played maybe 3 hours a few days ago and thought I saved it, 5 times to be precise. Today when I opened the game, I had to start all over again because "continue" is locked. How do I save a gamefile without having to replay those 3 hours? Thanks in advance <3

U

User_130505

No idea why, but it will load to a black screen and go no further.
I have never played the game before, so no previous save files that could be an issue. If I have, it was before I reinstalled windows, so it again would be a non issue.
All that I see is the Unity loading screen, and the choice of resolution, which is set to a lower one than my MSI GT72VR Dominator can handle.
I tell it to load that resolution or any other (windowed), and I get blackness on Windows 10.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with my issues regarding saving the game. I played maybe 3 hours a few days ago and thought I saved it, 5 times to be precise. Today when I opened the game, I had to start all over again because "continue" is locked. How do I save a gamefile without having to replay those 3 hours? Thanks in advance <3
You probably don't have permission to write in folder where you have extracted game. It's possible you run program for extraction as Admin