Man of the House: Save Request Thread

BJDON

Jan 23, 2018
Hi, i have a problem. I'm stuck on the Veronica story line. I think i forgot picking up Veronica from the police station in the beginning so i couldn't complete the "Locked" Achievement, Now i cant proceed further with her. I need to buy the maid costume to go on but it doesn't show up in the mall. I need help. Please. What can i do? Locked up achievement failed.png no maid outfit.png

Reactions: FAB54165DF

jjojjo

Jun 29, 2018
hi guys, can anyone help me please i can't save my game progression, every time i want to save i got the following message: "the game could not be saved make sure there no illegal characters in the file name". Don't know what to do please HELP !!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For anyone having issues with Amy and getting the Vault, the problem seems to stem from not getting the Veronica and Amy dream, which from what I can see is essential for Amy.

So, I had a little time to spare and started a new game concentrating only on veronica
there are 2 saves
1-Just after Veronica and Amy Dream
2-Just after getting the Vault

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
hi guys, can anyone help me please i can't save my game progression, every time i want to save i got the following message: "the game could not be saved make sure there no illegal characters in the file name". Don't know what to do please HELP !!
Seems name you chose for MC, includes non Ascii characters. Give him name with English Latin charcters only. (No Cyrillic, Greek Alphabet, no Slavic Latin diacritcis...)

Michael3

Sep 6, 2017
For anyone having issues with Amy and getting the Vault, the problem seems to stem from not getting the Veronica and Amy dream, which from what I can see is essential for Amy.

So, I had a little time to spare and started a new game concentrating only on veronica
there are 2 saves
1-Just after Veronica and Amy Dream
2-Just after getting the Vault
Hi, I've done Veronica and Amy Dream, nevertheless I still can't discover the Vault and hint shows me "I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon." Any advice? Thanks

howyl

Aug 8, 2018
im having a problem with veronica and the panties, for some reason every time i tell her to do the laundry, and then at 12:00 i go and check and see if i get the option to "take her panties off" or whatever it is, but this option never appears its allways take her to your room. Ive given her the maid outfit, i peek in on her wheil she was in the bedroom and the character even said that she would look way better without those panties or something, but i still get no dialouge option, and this "bug" is ruining my progress...

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
im having a problem with veronica and the panties, for some reason every time i tell her to do the laundry, and then at 12:00 i go and check and see if i get the option to "take her panties off" or whatever it is, but this option never appears its allways take her to your room. Ive given her the maid outfit, i peek in on her wheil she was in the bedroom and the character even said that she would look way better without those panties or something, but i still get no dialouge option, and this "bug" is ruining my progress...
Ask in main thread. This one is for exchange of savefiles

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
requesting, when I crashed last I was at these points:

- little sister & friend: first sex after fashion show
- big sister: bound on the chair, bi-friend going down on her
- mother: naked yoga on the roof

even with cheat mode its quite tedious to get back there with all the triggers and time limited actions.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
requesting, when I crashed last I was at these points:

- little sister & friend: first sex after fashion show
- big sister: bound on the chair, bi-friend going down on her
- mother: naked yoga on the roof

even with cheat mode its quite tedious to get back there with all the triggers and time limited actions.
here