Fan Art Man of the House: Fan Art

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
She has auburn hair for starters.
Exactly. I noticed it when I replayed the beach event and you can see it clearly. Generally speaking I think I'm close, but I can't get her eyes right yet. They don't have that intense expression she has sometimes in the game.
I used :

and

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Exactly. I noticed it when I replayed the beach event and you can see it clearly. Generally speaking I think I'm close, but I can't get her eyes right yet. They don't have that intense expression she has sometimes in the game.
I used :

and
Pffff. giving up on Veronica for now.I can't figure out the head morphs, and I'm nowhere near the face she has in the game :(. and I think she deserves better than an average / approximate render :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Amy ready for action.
About the MC I've not figured the model / morphs so far. I used Aiden for Michael 7 (wrong haircut, another asset to look for... :ROFLMAO: ). But his face looks somewhat close to the original, so my guess would be Faerin used an aging morph, to make a model like this one look younger.
I hope you'll like it though. Amy ready for traning.png

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonjour a tous
je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un aurait les paramètre complète pour la mère svp
au début il ne donne pas grand chose comme détail
merci par avance

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I allow myself to criticize you, forgive me

the face must be more expressive, the series in which she is masked looks better mainly for that

for the rest you are really good
Hi and thanks for your feedback I appreciate it. To be honest I’m not very good with face expressions. I need to practice more to make them look good. Thanks again for the compliment