Fan Art Man of the House: Fan Art

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
une question svp qui peut me dire le modèle pour la mère de mc
une question s'il vous plaît qui peut me dire le modèle à utiliser pour la mère de mc

nod24

May 4, 2017
Dear friends, we are soon releasing a new demo tech engine for games based on non-linear stories. Soon, that means in the next couple of weeks. At the same time, we want everything to be if not at the highest level, then at least it looked beautiful. For this we need an artist who is able to make several attractive images on the subject of the proposed project, or he himself, if he has a project, then we are open to suggestions. In the case of something interesting, we can agree on free technical support. As an exception.
Knowledge of programming is not needed, we do all the work ourselves. Working with the engine will require your computer knowledge at the level of a confident user, no more.

https://f95zone.to/threads/need-an-artist-for-the-demo-of-the-new-engine.31660/

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hey does anyone have, or know where to find a higher quality version of this pic? It's used for the launcher of the game and as the banner on steam.
Try in the CG posted on the main OP?
For the google limit:

Reactions: ThingxThe

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
Try in the CG posted on the main OP?
For the google limit:
Thanks for the reply sadly I already checked there, and its version is cut with only the top half of the boobs and up visible :/

Last edited:

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys, @WBWB is spot on.
During my early versions I got a lot of slack for copying the girl from DmD (with Ashley), without even ever having seen that game. So I decided to spend some more time creating more customized characters, to prevent that from happening.

I just started out with Daz back then, so that also brought a lot of beginner's mistakes with it, which I unfortunately have
to deal with on a daily basis, as you can't just drastically change all the models ;)
So I hope that my next project (and newer models) will be a step up model-wise.

That doesn not mean however, that I don't immensly appreciate the efforts and interest!
Ohhhh I was just a little curious Faerin if now that you have moved on to your next game... any chance of letting slip some hints to the assets of these ladies? Would definitely love to be able to do some work with them! :)