Fan Art Man of the House: Fan Art

O

Old Bear

@Faerin and One Year of Man of the House - GIFs :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131460 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131461 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131462 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131463 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131464 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131465 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131466 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131467 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131468 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You did very things, and you knew to mix everything with your art, very good, bro :FeelsGoodMan:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I had asked in the other thread, and someone pointed me here, so I will ask too, I was wondering if anyone had the original picture, under the old start screen that is posted at the top of the game's main page.

I was hoping to see it without the words and buttons covering the picture. But not wanting to put anyone out...

View attachment 110270
Tried to reproduce the model
Honestly, that looks better than the original. I'd actually like to suck on those tits, it looks like they have 3D nipples! XD

MrNieth

Donor
Jul 22, 2017
@TheDevian i won't go that far, i was trying to copy but only the angle i choose and the pose i made create the illusion of her. Big boobs and the way i set her clothes hide the forms so she don't have the same shape as Fearin model at all but since i only seen ingame image here (sorry if i miss some) i gave it a try.

And sorry if my english made your eyes bleed :p

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@TheDevian i won't go that far, i was trying to copy but only the angle i choose and the pose i made create the illusion of her. Big boobs and the way i set her clothes hide the forms so she don't have the same shape as Fearin model at all but since i only seen ingame image here (sorry if i miss some) i gave it a try.

And sorry if my english made your eyes bleed :p
For me, it was the texture of the nipples and areolas, they look more realistic, and 3 dimensional, the shape is pretty fine as well. It might also have something to do with having less 'noise' in the image too. I think the lips are slightly less inflated too. She looks incredible.

...and your English is perfectly fine. I had no trouble understanding your meaning (I think :winkytongue:).
Thank You! Nice to see where everyone's hands are without the interference.

Reactions: MrNieth

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
@Faerin Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Claire use the DT-Cherry as a base model? I see a great many similarities. I'm not expecting you to share what you used as a base, but the models do look similar.