taiki3ro

Aug 16, 2022
Did anyone manage to progress from the elevator part?
I got the wires from one of the cash registers, went through the forest and installed them in the power generator, then I went back and Biance is at the park, not triggering the next event, the elevator door is closed and I can't progress further.

Jan 28, 2021
Is anyone gonna talk about the ghost "loli" as she called herself? I mean ig I'm not far in the game but is there loli content then? Cause it almost seems like they want there to be with that statement imo

taiki3ro

Aug 16, 2022
Is anyone gonna talk about the ghost "loli" as she called herself? I mean ig I'm not far in the game but is there loli content then? Cause it almost seems like they want there to be with that statement imo
So far I didn't see any content with the "loli"

Apr 2, 2018
For everyones sanity:

To get the wires you need to go back to the garden where Jenny is and click on the power box, you'll get a little dialog and then you can go to the cash register and get the wires.

To get the boss scene you have to go to the garden where the teacup/gardeners shed is and there is a bush next to the slide that you can click, do this and you'll meet a new girl and a quest line to complete.

I'm now stuck after fixing the elevator and it has got stuck and then moved back scene, but now there is no new leads on where to go next... maybe this is it for 11.a?
where wire?

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes