Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
since I see comments talking of bugs is better wait the next build or try picking the actual one?

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
since I see comments talking of bugs is better wait the next build or try picking the actual one?
Man every fucking update I get softlocked, ITS AWFUL( this time giving the genie the fish just completely broke). I give up, I'm sure the new content as all ecchi shit which isn't worth it with how much time and how often I have to replay through the game due to constant bugs. It's just too tedious. The game has potential, but slow rolling every update with constant oh here are just some tits and 70 new bugs makes this a nightmare to replay to get to that content.

Also holy fuck once we have done the forest maze section, let us just skip through it. PLEASE GOD STOP MAKING ME SLOWLY GO THROUGH THAT SECTION. Maybe the map is supposed to work but its another bug I dunno.

Last edited:

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
this time giving the genie the fish just completely broke).
Ah shit, I actually came up with a work around for that, IIRC it involves clicking on the lamp again because you're still at that page, right? Either that or click where the lamp *would be* as if you were still in the front store area.

And the map absolutely works, you just have to mouse around looking for where it says "Fountain" if you're in the main mall. If you want to know what was hard, it was realizing the little area beyond the storage room was called "the smokers pit" and it isn't easy to click on because it's not labelled except by mouse-over on the map.

I haven't checked the thread yet, I assume there's some way to get the photobooth working.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
do someone has a full save?the game bugged out on a black screen mid play

Castleking008

Jan 20, 2018
Clicking on the cash register and getting no response. God this game looks great but the bugs just kill it for me.

norbrook

May 13, 2020
Seems to end with two bugs

1) Hide and Seek - there are no batteries

2) Making Friends - "wait to hear from the boss"
2/ wait for the boss is just bugged and softlocked i was clicking every area in game for 45mins and nothing new

nnwah

Apr 28, 2018
Yeah, download "UndertaleModTool" and open the "data.win" file with it. The Tool should work with almost any Gamemaker Game. You will find all the CGs and such under the Sprites. You can also double click a sprite to open it inside the tool without the need to extract it first.

The CGs should have "scn" after the "spr_"
while the Idle Poses should have "Cutout", "char" or "idle" in the name. (Mostly)
And the main Poses are just the name of the character
Doesn't seem to work for this game.

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
I was wondering if there's something about GameMaker that makes it easy to create games that are susceptible to sequence breaking. I didn't need to browse the online manual for long before striking pyrites: (scroll down to the Expression Grouping section).

Summary: there's no guaranteed operator precedence. You can't write a+b*c, you must write a+(b*c).

This is enough to make a competent programmer run away screaming with horror. And now you know what kind of people use GameMaker....

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
This is an edited save file, with full gallery unlocked. The gallery is "working" in 0.11A, but the navigation on the side is invisible. Click down the column to the left and the scenes will show up on the right.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING TO USE THIS SAVE TO PLAY THE GAME.

Saves are in "C:\Users\<YourUser>\AppData\Local\MallCreeps"

There are 36 scenes total.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes