nnwah

Apr 28, 2018
I have to say, while this game has its bugs and such, you guys are being a bit harsh. The art is great and the story is original, so give the dev a bit of merit

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
For everyones sanity:

To get the wires you need to go back to the garden where Jenny is and click on the power box, you'll get a little dialog and then you can go to the cash register and get the wires.

To get the boss scene you have to go to the garden where the teacup/gardeners shed is and there is a bush next to the slide that you can click, do this and you'll meet a new girl and a quest line to complete.

I'm now stuck after fixing the elevator and it has got stuck and then moved back scene, but now there is no new leads on where to go next... maybe this is it for 11.a?

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
been a while since I played this, where might I find the apple for Hobbs? trying to continue that line

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
I have to say, while this game has its bugs and such, you guys are being a bit harsh. The art is great and the story is original, so give the dev a bit of merit
I like the art, but the bugs are so bad and so plentiful that the game is damned near unplayable. Restarting over and over again and praying you don't get softlocked again trying to get whatever new content released is not a good experience.

SupahPanda

Dec 28, 2019
I seem to be missing a scene with Sam. But, I haven't seen her ever since I got access to the park. I also haven't been able to increase her love to 2 for the photo booth scene. Speaking of, the only buttons I've found are Sam's and Misty's. Are there any others available?

Also, does the current version end after the scene with the Boss in the elevator?

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
I seem to be missing a scene with Sam. But, I haven't seen her ever since I got access to the park. I also haven't been able to increase her love to 2 for the photo booth scene. Speaking of, the only buttons I've found are Sam's and Misty's. Are there any others available?

Also, does the current version end after the scene with the Boss in the elevator?

I'm exactly where you are. I think this is it for the time being unless someone knows otherwise?

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
Is there any setting to make the game look better? Playing the game on android and some assets are of hd quality but most are like 144p. Game looks terrible

Kistuu

Jan 13, 2022
anyone have the version 0.11B, theres a bug with rexs first quest thats making me crash and i heard the newest patreon version has it fixed

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
guys are you serious about all this bugs?
Yes. It's ridiculous how many ways you can soft lock your progress just by casually exploring and clicking things.

I'm slowly making a walk-through for the game in my spare time (which, unfortunately, is somewhat minimal at the moment). I'll be documenting what needs to be done at each major step, locations of items, symbols for stat-ups, etc. What I should be doing, in addition to that, is nailing down every typo in the script while I'm at it. Holy crap. I've said it before and it bears repeating: tackling bugs and text errors is best done as a game develops rather than when it's one giant mess upon release. A small patch to fix up necessary capitalization, punctuation, and similar issues would be a great thing at this point.

Edit: I decided to restart and tackle the typo/grammar stuff along the way. I haven't even put the key in the electrical box -- quite literally the first thing you need to do -- and there's already a page of notes about text fixes.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes