• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Seriously does anyone have the models of those girls for DAZ?
I'm like 99% sure they were custom-made by the devs for this game. And as far as I remember, they only ever released screenshots of them posing, never the actual model.

z72761

Apr 8, 2021
Here are links to pretty much all of the released versions of their "game" that I had saved over the many years they worked on this "project":

Version 0.03 - Mega
Version 0.035 - Mega
Version 0.041 (with 0.042 patch) - Mega
Version 0.043 - Mega
Version 0.045 - Mega
Version 0.05 - Mega
Version 0.051 - Mega
Misc Content from Patreon Rewards - Mega

Edit - Updated to include all versions that I have. The owner of this thread is more than welcome to take/link all of these onto the main page if they would care to.
Could you please reupload 0.03 ?

z72761

Apr 8, 2021
Here you are friend, sorry it's on anon (I know it's slow), but my mega's gone and not bothering with them anymore, so yeah:

Wow, thank you! Is this the most recent release prior to when they made the game confusing with all the fuses and so forth? That's what I've been trying to figure out.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
I hate to say but it's been so long that I've forgotten which version is which. I know one of them had some "above ground" maps with a robot that had some GOR endings, might be v0.3. The fuse puzzle was like V0.4 or .41 iirc, but it's been too long. These are just guesses.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I hate to say but it's been so long that I've forgotten which version is which. I know one of them had some "above ground" maps with a robot that had some GOR endings, might be v0.3. The fuse puzzle was like V0.4 or .41 iirc, but it's been too long. These are just guesses.
I just checked, and to my surprise the tunnels were added in 0.3, where you have the choice between two scenarios : outside or in the tunnels. I haven't played it much more so no idea if the fuses were already a thing, but I could have sworn the tunnels were added after 0.35.

Now what's weird is that my 0.35 doesn't work anymore, I get a "failed to load archive" error :/

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Well... If anyone knows which version had the GOR I would like to play that one and know how to get it if it isn't obvious.

Nah, I don't think this game ever had gore. I think GOR = Game Over Rape, I remember an earlier build had it.
Thanks. Now I'll know for later.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Well... If anyone knows which version had the GOR I would like to play that one and know how to get it if it isn't obvious.
0.3 is the last version which contains the surface levels. Arrngrim has posted a new link for it a few posts above.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MagicSlay

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
See post #825, scroll up just a bit, I linked an anonfiles link that appears to still be up at the time I'm posting this. Also, here it is again:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
For those interested, user FilthyPervert1222 uploaded the game's artbook on e-hentai ( ). Pretty nice seeing everything put nicely somewhere.

Edit: it has some unused art, which is very cool to see. Neon's tactical frame looks gorgeous.

Last edited:

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
tiran3000 sorry, but this game is a well-known scam. The devs kept making promises after promises for years and then began developing another game. For some reason, there are still people who believe in them enough to give them U$ 4000 per month last time I checked.

EDIT: I can't believe it. After taking a look in their Patreon again I saw that they are getting U$ 14.000 per month. Well, how can there be so many dumb people on the web?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
14k? Dafuq oO

No wonder significant updates for Pure Onyx are coming at a snails pace. Why should they even bother, when they get that amount of Money thrown at them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arrngrim
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes