RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

feppy CIG

Sep 30, 2020
how come noone has taken the models and produced a fan mad continuation of this game? I whould love to see a fan continue this since it has great potential just shit developers
That's sad (laughing face), the fans could handle it better than the dev guys you think ?

lucifersbliss

Mar 22, 2018
... i kinda understand the psychology behind eromancer and even though many of the people angry at him, frustrated, or those calling him a scammer are somewhat wrong about a few things. Their response is more than justified.

You just need to check out many of the other developers dropping content far quicker of equal or greater quality.

Night of Revenge ring a bell?

Reactions: msunder

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tried this but couldn't seem to attack or anything and the only thing that could attack was the stupid worms and they continue the attack so you can't figure anything out. Oh well into the trash it goes not that it matters anyway since the game is dead anyways.

qazplm

Apr 27, 2017
Tried this but couldn't seem to attack or anything and the only thing that could attack was the stupid worms and they continue the attack so you can't figure anything out. Oh well into the trash it goes not that it matters anyway since the game is dead anyways.
im pretty sure in the settings you can choose for the game to pause when your turn is available, makes it easier and less overwhelming

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
qazplm

Thanks for the info have played it for a bit and was able to find the ares so now I'm just farming around that thing to level up and collecting health packs from the enemies and when I get low on HP I just go into the ares and repair and heal and do it again.

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Keep in mind that some game play mechanics are easier if you don't pause the game, because then you can wait for the right time and interrupt enemy spells.
This is useful if you are under level and relatevely weak compared to enemies.
You can always wonder arround to level up and get stronger if you encounter any difficulties.

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
Keep in mind that some game play mechanics are easier if you don't pause the game, because then you can wait for the right time and interrupt enemy spells.
This is useful if you are under level and relatevely weak compared to enemies.
You can always wonder arround to level up and get stronger if you encounter any difficulties.
Actually, you can just hold Shift if I remember well while the game is paused to let time go by until you let go of the key all while keeping your turn and the time efficiency of paused mode.

DaLorans47

Aug 7, 2017
For the money they got and the time they had i could have easily trained myself in the necessary tech and finished at least something. Years of nothing. Thank god i just supported them only a few months at the beginning until i noticed how long it took them to do anything. i knew from the start this was a ripoff.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This one actually hurt because this was one of the first games I considered dropping money onto I loved the athestics and character design but I guess I dodge a big ol bullet but still it hurts knowing what this game could have been if the devs where serious.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes