xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
Same issue, fixed with two combo methods. :3

Note/disclaimer: This fix may not work for every Windows users, I only tested it on my own Win10Pro x64 OS. >w<
I am not responsible for any software or hardware Errors/Bugs/Glitches that these step methods below may cause to your PC, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Step 1: Download the game ZIP,
Step 2: DO NOT extract the file yet,
Step 3: Open the ZIP File in
(After clicking the download button just scroll down 2 see the download options btw),
Step 4: In WINRAR go to Options>Name encoding>(Click)932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) as shown in image below,
View attachment 3010860
Step 5: Click/Highlight the game folder and extract it (Press OK when prompt with extraction window),
View attachment 3010864

Step 6: Go download the LINK: ,
Step 7: Extract the Emulator Zip file,
Step 8: Move the folder Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1 to C:\Program Files and press allow if admin prompt shows,
Step 9: Run the "LEInstaller.exe" inside the folder "Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1", choose which user or all users U want 2 install program for and click OK when prompt with window and exit out of the "LE Context Menu Installer",
View attachment 3010886
Step: 10(Optional): Reboot your computer,
Step 11: Go to the game folder and Secondary Click on the exe of the game,
Step 12: Find Locale Emulator>(Click)Run in Japanese,
View attachment 3010892
Step 13: Wait for game 2 load,
Step 14: Enjoy playing the game. :3
it's a no go for windows 11, sadge

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
it's a no go for windows 11, sadge
TY for testing, as of now I do not a windows 11 system to troubleshooting your problem/s and I WILL NOT be upgrading my windows 10 anytime soon since windows 11 presents so many error/bugs or even crashes randomly in sum cases with no warning, and so I'll just wait for windows 12 to come out instead (hopefully with free migration for windows 10 users). >w<

JackAwl

Apr 20, 2020
I got my fix with this
Right click -> Locale Emulator -> Modify Application Profile -> tick everything except Create process with CREATE_SUSPEND -> Save
game running with no problem

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 2909951

Overview:
Suddenly one day, the humans completely disappeared from the street... 'What the hell is this ...? Stella Turner, a medicine intern hiding at home and quietly observing what was going on outside, took a certain course of action.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-07
Release Date: 2023-09-05
Developer: UNDER HILL - - - -
Publisher: PlayMeow - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Other Games: Dominating Eyes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Game Instructions:
the game isn't running on my windows 10

Milkers_UwU

Aug 15, 2023
Same issue, fixed with two combo methods. :3

Note/disclaimer: This fix may not work for every Windows users, I only tested it on my own Win10Pro x64 OS. >w<
I am not responsible for any software or hardware Errors/Bugs/Glitches that these step methods below may cause to your PC, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Step 1: Download the game ZIP,
Step 2: DO NOT extract the file yet,
Step 3: Open the ZIP File in
(After clicking the download button just scroll down 2 see the download options btw),
Step 4: In WINRAR go to Options>Name encoding>(Click)932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) as shown in image below,
View attachment 3010860
Step 5: Click/Highlight the game folder and extract it (Press OK when prompt with extraction window),
View attachment 3010864

Step 6: Go download the LINK: ,
Step 7: Extract the Emulator Zip file,
Step 8: Move the folder Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1 to C:\Program Files and press allow if admin prompt shows,
Step 9: Run the "LEInstaller.exe" inside the folder "Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1", choose which user or all users U want 2 install program for and click OK when prompt with window and exit out of the "LE Context Menu Installer",
View attachment 3010886
Step: 10(Optional): Reboot your computer,
Step 11: Go to the game folder and Secondary Click on the exe of the game,
Step 12: Find Locale Emulator>(Click)Run in Japanese,
View attachment 3010892
Step 13: Wait for game 2 load,
Step 14: Enjoy playing the game. :3
for Malicious Reload 2 how do i enable fullscreen mode?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
for Malicious Reload 2 how do i enable fullscreen mode?
There's a few methods U can try:

Methods 1: Create shortcut and tell it 2 open in full screen (Dis might not work as game needs the JP emulator 2 work r8t). XwX
Example:
1706938368866.png
And then click "OK". >w>

Method 2: Download a program like
. >w>

Method3: If method one and two failed dan; Do the next best thing, winkey(hold)+[+] and use the windows built in zoomer 2 roughly zoom in on the program and pray dat UR mouse don't make everything squirrelly, and 2 zoom back out U can press winkey(hold)+[-] or use CTRL(hold)+ALT(hold)+MMW(Middle Mouse Wheel). >w>

Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
there are also good programs that can make any game fullscreen
i particularly recommend
lossless scaling
and
borderless gaming
the former is better but sometimes more demanding, though with this kind of game that shouldn't really be a problem

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
After selecting new game, nothing happens. Just goes to a black screen and hangs. I'm using locale emulator and all that.

The problem might be some kind of bmp issue, in which case the upload is probably bad.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes