Jul 21, 2021
Does anyone know the key to have fullscreen function for this title? I honestly have no idea if there's fullscreen for this one. If anyone knows what key activates fullscreen for this then i'd be greatly appreciative. :>

May 3, 2022
So I've beaten the game and unlocked the full gallery. The only scene I had missed was the one with the two sisters (now unlocked for me). Any idea how I was supposed to get that one normally? I'm pretty positive I've died to everything possible in game and never found that scene.

AVSA1994

Mar 16, 2019
I discovered the problem and it's the old problem with Windows 11 and its permissions, put the game in the downloads folder or any other folder that has no relation to One Drive and the game will work

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
I discovered the problem and it's the old problem with Windows 11 and its permissions, put the game in the downloads folder or any other folder that has no relation to One Drive and the game will work
this fix is not working. what are you using for japanese locale?

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
Bro, use Locale Emulator, then right click on the game (.exe) and run with Locale In Japanese
yep, that's what i've been using. i asked in order to figure out why the fix works for them but not for me

Samanacz

Apr 29, 2018
yep, that's what i've been using. i asked in order to figure out why the fix works for them but not for me
Idk,it worked for me,right click on game.exe,then advanced options and there's an option called "Locale emulator",basically you don't need to change your location,just need to run this game with the program

Last edited:

leethefang

Feb 24, 2018
I literally can't even get the thing to open. For some reason everytime I click the application in the folder the mouse get the little loading circle next to it for a sec and then the game never even tries to open. No error, nothing.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
game_oHOonkFZZr.png game_G2kllQFlmy.png

Out of all the horrible rape, she seems to be oddly into this one. :oops: I wonder why

EDIT: Actually, upon closer inspection, she seems to have heart pupils.. so this monster did mind break magic on her to grab a quick titty snack..

Last edited:

bannid21

Sep 21, 2022
I can`t start this game how can i do?
When i click this game icon and i can see title menu but i click the New Game next this screen show up i really mass up
1697096711098.png

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I can`t start this game how can i do?
When i click this game icon and i can see title menu but i click the New Game next this screen show up i really mass up
View attachment 2999470
Same issue, fixed with two combo methods. :3

Note/disclaimer: This fix may not work for every Windows users, I only tested it on my own Win10Pro x64 OS. >w<
I am not responsible for any software or hardware Errors/Bugs/Glitches that these step methods below may cause to your PC, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Step 1: Download the game ZIP,
Step 2: DO NOT extract the file yet,
Step 3: Open the ZIP File in
(After clicking the download button just scroll down 2 see the download options btw),
Step 4: In WINRAR go to Options>Name encoding>(Click)932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) as shown in image below,
1697472442609.png
Step 5: Click/Highlight the game folder and extract it (Press OK when prompt with extraction window),
1697472555690.png

Step 6: Go download the LINK: ,
Step 7: Extract the Emulator Zip file,
Step 8: Move the folder Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1 to C:\Program Files and press allow if admin prompt shows,
Step 9: Run the "LEInstaller.exe" inside the folder "Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1", choose which user or all users U want 2 install program for and click OK when prompt with window and exit out of the "LE Context Menu Installer",
1697473488599.png
Step: 10(Optional): Reboot your computer,
Step 11: Go to the game folder and Secondary Click on the exe of the game,
Step 12: Find Locale Emulator>(Click)Run in Japanese,
1697473660480.png
Step 13: Wait for game 2 load,
Step 14: Enjoy playing the game. :3

Last edited:

bannid21

Sep 21, 2022
Same issue, fixed with two combo methods. :3

Note/disclaimer: This fix may not work for every Windows users, I only tested it on my own Win10Pro x64 OS. >w<
I am not responsible for any software or hardware Errors/Bugs/Glitches that these step methods below may cause to your PC, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Step 1: Download the game ZIP,
Step 2: DO NOT extract the file yet,
Step 3: Open the ZIP File in
(After clicking the download button just scroll down 2 see the download options btw),
Step 4: In WINRAR go to Options>Name encoding>(Click)932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) as shown in image below,
View attachment 3010860
Step 5: Click/Highlight the game folder and extract it (Press OK when prompt with extraction window),
View attachment 3010864

Step 6: Go download the LINK: ,
Step 7: Extract the Emulator Zip file,
Step 8: Move the folder Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1 to C:\Program Files and press allow if admin prompt shows,
Step 9: Run the "LEInstaller.exe" inside the folder "Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1", choose which user or all users U want 2 install program for and click OK when prompt with window and exit out of the "LE Context Menu Installer",
View attachment 3010886
Step: 10(Optional): Reboot your computer,
Step 11: Go to the game folder and Secondary Click on the exe of the game,
Step 12: Find Locale Emulator>(Click)Run in Japanese,
View attachment 3010892
Step 13: Wait for game 2 load,
Step 14: Enjoy playing the game. :3
Thank you so much

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes