Mel.low

Feb 11, 2023
Is this a virus? I ran it and it won't start-up but it makes my cursor go into a loading decal.

Mires

Aug 2, 2017
is there an enemy gallery, beat the gane and inside a bar that has no promts, saved in there as well
It's in the "Cheat Command and Hidden Command" text file that comes with the game. Hit the up arrow key 3 times while in the bar.

Reactions: jolg
Apr 8, 2019
Man these are some crudely edited animations. The heroine's sprites actually look pretty good, it's just the bare minimum was put into pretty much all the animation work.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
It's in the "Cheat Command and Hidden Command" text file that comes with the game. Hit the up arrow key 3 times while in the bar.
and does it include enemy animations as well, because the game is really bad at explaining this

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
game not being honest with the title of "Malicious Reload" most of it are normal reloading, like cmon let me see some girl Maliciously reloading the gun in "other" way around.

Reactions: Nano!

Urias

Mar 13, 2018
Put this it into the user_data folder. When you have loaded the save, tap the up arrow multiple times untill some text appears at the bottom of the screen like in the attached picture. Because my savefile is from the japanese version the text for the successful arrow spam will be in japanese. Do tell me if the save file doesn't work.

AVSA1994

Mar 16, 2019
This game doesn't run, even setting the computer's region/locale to Japan nothing happens when running

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes