EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95cover.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to the hunt!

In this game, which combines open-world elements with graphic novel, your goal is to help fulfill our protagonist's great fantasy.... To have all the most handsome and muscular men in town for yourself.
For this you will explore the city, looking for your prey in the most diverse scenarios and situations. You will also have the possibility to find your targets on TV and on the internet ... the world is a big open field for your hunts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happy hunting!

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: guri11mau - - -
Censored: No
Version: 4.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

print01.jpg print02.jpg print03.jpg print04.jpg print05.jpg print06.jpg print07.jpg print08.jpg print09.jpg print10.jpg print11.jpg print12.jpg

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
"Main base game launched" but still "in development"??? What does it even mean???
Do you mean "main game frame is finished, but still need to fill in contents"?
Or "Main game is finished, working on DLCs"?
Or something else?

Anyway, good luck on the development.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
"Main base game launched" but still "in development"??? What does it even mean???
Do you mean "main game frame is finished, but still need to fill in contents"?
Or "Main game is finished, working on DLCs"?
Or something else?

Anyway, good luck on the development.
I will try to explain... The game is a little different from the traditional Graphic novel....

There is not a single story in chapters that is developed as the versions are released. The game has a base scenario, with the main character ... and then we have the target characters ... which are the ones that the main character will interact with.
Each character included in the game already has its own script written and developed... it has a beginning, middle and end.

In this release I include 4 complete characters.
As the idea is to simulate an open game you can interact one at a time or all 4 at the same time. It has no correct order and does not interfere with the progress of the other.

The idea is that with each release a new character is included. As well as possibly new destinations or new characters for existing destinations.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I approve of this use of the Sims 4 lol. I would like to suggest not using default Maxis sims for anything though. Or using MCCC to edit their appearances in CAS. Anyone that has the Snowy Escape expac and has their sims go to the gym ever will immediately recognize the Ito family. They haunt every gym in every Sims 4 world and it is kind of distracting to see them

Reactions: CandyHippo

TerjeS

Feb 5, 2023
quite a few spelling errors but a fun stories and hot hunky men for this twink to look at and play with.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
My problem with sims 4 model is always the chicken thigh hahaha but great game, i'll test it out when it has more content. (Since I am not exactly a fan of first release xD)
I understand perfectly.
I also wish I could dedicate myself more to the graphic part... but if you realize the game is quite complex... many stories, the dialogues are customized screen by screen and each position of the dialogue balloons... and there is only me developing... I learned ren.py on my own in the last 2 months and detail... English is not my first language, so I had to check dialogue by dialogue in grammar correction programs to see if I was making any mistakes.

There was simply no time for me to dedicate myself to learning graphic modeling to make all the characters and scenarios. I had to appeal to what I had more at hand.
But I tried my best to use customized resources and do a post production with photoshop applying filters to take away a little of that chicken thigh look.

My plans for the future is to learn how to use AI tools to try to make the characters more realistic... but they are still quite restricted.

---
About first release... actually each update is a complete game in itself.
This first release has endings for all stories... multiple endings.
So you can play without having the frustration of waiting for a next update to finish that conversation you started before with your favorite character.

What I intend to do is each month add more characters and destinations ... and each of them also with their complete stories.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Can you tell me the password of the dungeon in MC's house?
The idea of the dungeon is to be a bonus room for sponsors. So that those who help me develop the game have a reward.

But the room is optional. It doesn't affect the characters' stories at all... it just adds more content.
So those who are not sponsors are in no way harmed, they have the whole experience of the game. It just doesn't have those extra scenes reserved for sponsors.
If you like the game... Consider the idea of being one. I would apreciate a lot.

But in the next updates some characters will be able to be taken to the dungeon, without needing a password. Just wait a bit.

Reactions: Vulgarnost

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
quite a few spelling errors but a fun stories and hot hunky men for this twink to look at and play with.
I imagine there is . Sorry.

English is not my first language ... I speak Portuguese
So it's impossible for me to write so many texts in English without making some mistake.
What I did was to pass all the dialogues in a grammar correction program ... but even those are not totally infallible

I would like to write dialogs in a more informal way... but the everyday slang and phrases are difficult to know for those who don't speak the language...

But I would really appreciate it if you could take the time and point out where the mistakes are. I promise to correct them in the next update.

Even if you can give me tips on how to write some sentences... especially the spicier ones hahaha... in informal English... it would help a lot.