• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Reading the comments and thinking about it, I guess the best thing to do is to remove the tag about vaginal sex and put a warning somewhere in the game description that there may be scenes with this content.

That way you avoid a situation that displeases everyone... that of someone looking for games with this tag exclusively and ending up finding that game and me having to deal with the negative comments about it.

It's not in the interest of the player who made the search, who is looking for straight games... much less is it in the interest of this developer to cater to this audience.

Reactions: Ch0keItdown69

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Do I leave out the fact that there's vaginal sex and some gay gamer who doesn't like this kind of content is surprised when he comes across the scene?
I don't think Gay gamer care about it at all, as long as there's no emphasis on vagina (if you want to use it as 'Warning' not 'Promotion').
That's a Straight man problem.
The fact the mods are not forcing you, nor does anyone screams "WTF there's vagina sex where's the tag REEEEE?" like in threads of those 99.99% straight games with a single femboy blowjob scene.
There's 'homophobia', but do you hear people talk about 'heterophobia'? ;)

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
I liked the intention of your game, it's a lot of fun, I just miss the scenes with involvement and more animation, it's very reminiscent of Hyungry's drawings. great hunt

Reactions: guri11mau

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I love the game. I just wish there was an animation.
The animations were introduced in the latest release. 4.0.. and are basically found in Josh's story for now.
Animations will be introduced for the other existing characters when their stories are updated.
And of course... new stories with new characters will already have the animations included.

But the idea is to have simple animations at certain times. The concept of the game is to simulate a comic book.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MalesHunterDailyAdventure-4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Some users have reported problems installing the game on Android.
Just in case, I've reworked the file and put it up for download again.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
I am here just to provide an extra link to this amazing game!

For those that are having trouble downloading links from the main page,
OR just wanna avoid traffic and reaching your download limit:

Enjoy.
:giggle:

PS

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: guri11mau

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Are there any characters that manipulate/dominate the main character? He's always in control and I'd be interested in a role reversal if that's in any of the routes. Was really hoping that could happen in Josh's route

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes