• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JJ.Kate

Apr 3, 2020
The idea of the dungeon is to be a bonus room for sponsors. So that those who help me develop the game have a reward.

But the room is optional. It doesn't affect the characters' stories at all... it just adds more content.
So those who are not sponsors are in no way harmed, they have the whole experience of the game. It just doesn't have those extra scenes reserved for sponsors.
If you like the game... Consider the idea of being one. I would apreciate a lot.

But in the next updates some characters will be able to be taken to the dungeon, without needing a password. Just wait a bit.
Can't really find password on patreon page.

• Wow
Reactions: guri11mau

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I approve of this use of the Sims 4 lol. I would like to suggest not using default Maxis sims for anything though. Or using MCCC to edit their appearances in CAS. Anyone that has the Snowy Escape expac and has their sims go to the gym ever will immediately recognize the Ito family. They haunt every gym in every Sims 4 world and it is kind of distracting to see them
I got what you mean.
Yeah... I don't like using those characters either. It was totally due to lack of time to develop some in other graphic programs.

What I tried to do was to customize and use as many mods as possible for the main characters... the ones you can interact with.
While all the rest, would be the standard ones... even to make the experience of "catching the characters" more interesting... catching the differentiated ones in the crowd.

But you are absolutely right... this character in the academy I did not customize! In fact I decided at the last minute to add this story of "platonical love for the teacher".... I thought it would be a nice addition there for the character. So I ended up using one that had already appeared on other screens, which was the one you commented on.

But your feedback was important... I will redo this scene with a customized character and in the next update you will already notice the difference.
Even from now on I will try to customize everyone... including those who are not playable. To exactly take away this air of familiarity with the game that I also do not like very much.

Reactions: Spatches

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Can't really find password on patreon page.
Oh my! Really, you are a patron!
This is so nice of you!

Sorry about that! I released this game late Friday night... so many things to do, to set... I didn't have time to post the password on the patron page... I admit, I didn't expect there to be one after so few hours.

I'll do it right now! Just give me a few minutes.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I'm not yet familiar with the terms and slangs related to the use of steroids but without doubt that those look like roid tits.
View attachment 2809841
And would you believe that I based this character on an acquaintance of mine in the gym? ... who has a chest not as big as...but very similar to this one.
And yes... he likes to use some "magic potions" hahah

I hope he doesn't know he was used as a model in this game hahahah

JJ.Kate

Apr 3, 2020
Oh my! Really, you are a patron!
This is so nice of you!

Sorry about that! I released this game late Friday night... so many things to do, to set... I didn't have time to post the password on the patron page... I admit, I didn't expect there to be one after so few hours.

I'll do it right now! Just give me a few minutes.
I got a pass, but seems like game can't accept it. I explained it in detail by DM on patreon. Hope you can solve it.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Love your game already and I love that it's a comics vn type game but the only problem you need to fix is in this image think the gym and street courts name are just straight blurry lines that is my only concern and everything is fine and can't wait for what you have planned in the next update of the game and loved everything in your game Screenshot_20230730-004133.jpg

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Love your game already and I love that it's a comics vn type game but the only problem you need to fix is in this image think the gym and street courts name are just straight blurry lines that is my only concern and everything is fine and can't wait for what you have planned in the next update of the game and loved everything in your game View attachment 2810142
Thank you!
I will look into this issue and add the fix in the next update.

As for the next updates, I already have at least 30 new characters, all with their own backgrounds and stories, fully scripted, and at least 5 new destinations.

Be sure to follow the game's social media to see what is coming next! :cool:

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
so is there a plan for you try and make threeways happen? or like making other sexual contents like rimming, etc.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
so is there a plan for you try and make threeways happen? or like making other sexual contents like rimming, etc.
Why be so shy?
Why not a foursome? hahahaha

Yes... Actually, there are plans to have interaction with more than one target.
Of course... not all of them, because the possibilities would increase exponentially soon.
But at least all the guys from the gym (there will be four of them) will eventually be available for the main character to get them all together.
Because... you know... what happens in the gym's locker room stays in the gym's locker room :)

About rimming and other possibilities... yes... the idea is to open up all kinds of fantasies... some of them will be optional of course... only for those who want to see them.

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
I mean like for example bring Isaiah and Connor, or nick and Luke, etc. and make different types of combinations of stuff like that, I get not now but im saying would that maybe be possible?

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I mean like for example bring Isaiah and Connor, or nick and Luke, etc. and make different types of combinations of stuff like that, I get not now but im saying would that maybe be possible?
I was thinking about that... having that option.
But this would require a lot of work... because I would have to create an option for every combination of all the men in the game.
I can try to do some if I have time

What I'm probably going to do soon is make a poll asking which characters people like the most... and then make some double scenes with the ones that get the most votes.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I was thinking about that... having that option.
But this would require a lot of work... because I would have to create an option for every combination of all the men in the game.
I can try to do some if I have time

What I'm probably going to do soon is make a poll asking which characters people like the most... and then make some double scenes with the ones that get the most votes.
Hope that can be an optional option since some people like me, love only monogamous/one on one scenes.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Hope that can be an optional option since some people like me, love only monogamous/one on one scenes.

Surely when and if there is this option... it will be optional
The main game will always be based on one-on-one relationships... everything else added, including some fetishes, will be optional and only for those who wish to see

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I
Where do we put in the patreon password anyways?
If you manage to get a great work ending... that means... you get the guy as your slave. You can call him to go to your house anytime.

There you have the option to take him to your bedroom or couch (for now) and then you have the option to take him to your secret dungeon.
The room and couch is the regular route, no pass needed.
This secret dungeon is where you need the password.

Reactions: Daddy Graves
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes