• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

josyui

Jul 1, 2021
Ver2.04 came out. Finally can do 倉庫整理のお仕事(Clear up the warehouse) mission:ROFLMAO:

ver2.03
-Fixed an error that occurred when drinking water from a barrel (this could not be fixed with ver2.02)
・Fixed an issue where Frederica was moved to an unrelated scenario after the event.
・Fixed an issue where the standing picture remained visible after Sandra's event.
・Fixed an error that would occur when Liesel learned level 4 spirit magic.
・Fixed an error that would occur when clicking to see more of NPC's recent actions.

ver2.04
-Fixed the issue where the Time Switch could not be obtained (sorry)
I put it in the treasure chest added to the witch's hideout B1.
・Fixed an error that would occur if the appraisal failed repeatedly on the treasure chest screen.
-Fixed an issue where there was no water surface in the sewer.
・Fixed the H event between human woman and Max.
・Fixed some other minor bugs

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
i find a bug
if i save after the check in at the inn. then if i reload the save, the MC is gone alongside with another random companion.
if i click on the heroine on the same room as the MC the game crashes.

also another question.
does someone has the Ulm mod: (the one that was stable on version 1.26 ), that example allows captured girls from rival's parties can be in party both with summoned (summoned still limited to one). Said mod is possibile to be combatible with the current last demo?

Reactions: shlanker

atnf

Aug 11, 2021
Good spot for item farming
ノースロップ村(Northrop town) north gate - Save - Random encounter in N14 E7, Kill necromancer(ネクロマンサ) and summoned minion

Warning : Brown ghost can cast fear and instant kill
Recommend class : ロード(Lord) class can cast turn undead (スキル-浄化)

See-through item list
怪盜のレオタード(Leotard of phantom thief)
安物のビキニ(Cheap bikini) - Cursed
寝室のキャミソール(Camisole of bedroom) - Maternity clothes see-through type. Cursed

etc.
鋼鐵の貞操帯(Chastity belt of steel) - Cursed
Nipple patch and C-string

Powerful item
邪惡な弓(Evil bow)
Good damage, Cause petrification(=instant kill), No range limit

Last edited:

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
i find a bug
if i save after the check in at the inn. then if i reload the save, the MC is gone alongside with another random companion.
if i click on the heroine on the same room as the MC the game crashes.

also another question.
does someone has the Ulm mod: (the one that was stable on version 1.26 ), that example allows captured girls from rival's parties can be in party both with summoned (summoned still limited to one). Said mod is possibile to be combatible with the current last demo?
is this in 2.04 version??

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
I made a small patch that translates a bunch of confusing item/equipment stats that can't be translated by MTools. Should work with most current and future versions. Will work on more when I have the time.

Download:

Example:

View attachment 3613494
I made another small update for this patch which translates some labels in the character creation screen + some other minor UI translations:

1715188562908.png

Just like the previous patch this one should also be compatible with all recent (and probably most future) releases since it replaces some images with static Japanese text by new images edited by me with my terrible photoshop skills.

If you already have the previous version of this patch you can overwrite it with the new one.

Download:

If people are interested I can work on a second patch translating most other UI elements as well (starting with races, alignments, classes and stats) which are not being translated by MTools, but due to how this game is scripted this patch would break after every patch/hotfix released by the creator of the game. For now I won't focus on translating dialogs and such since MTool does a decent job at translating those.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
is this in 2.04 version??
yes it keeps happening.
here let me show you
i get a some fonts problem before the check-in
The after i load the save (after the check-in) both the Mc, and in this case the male elf, are gone. if i click on the MC roomate the error occur.

Also before agreeing to any save or load, the message is a little funky.

I once also got a small bug (still i don't remember how it happen, it was after a battle however), where all the extra ally (example the fat man and the pink dressed elf lady), lost their face, it fixes itself after going to the inn.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
could anyone include a similar mod like this one?

the mod does this:

Maybe will be interesting for someone atleast who want to see a little more content.
Made several tweaks for own use.
  • Unblocked Amber town path (+fixed several ctd which can occur because of not implemented objects)
  • Max characters level changed to 99 (still have a sense to change job to get spells and more hp)
  • Max spells level changed to 9 (to be able to use stronger spells but some cant be used because of missing objects in demo)
  • Unlocked stats random get on levelup while they are less of 99
  • Party size tweak. Captured girls from rival's parties can be in party both with summoned (summoned still limited to one)
  • Fixed ctd related to use drunk effect on summoned (this ctd still not fixed in patch 113)
  • Was freezed running box
  • Some translations of new records which was appeared after apply changes over Xebit's english patch

It made over english patch, requires english patch with 1.13 changes and original 1.13 patch

The mod worked for the demo 1.26

Reactions: shlanker

kato92kgb

Jun 24, 2021
From the 1 page which one of those i should download, to get most content with english ?
Trial:
Trial:
Trial:

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
could anyone include a similar mod like this one?

the mod does this:

Maybe will be interesting for someone atleast who want to see a little more content.
Made several tweaks for own use.
  • Unblocked Amber town path (+fixed several ctd which can occur because of not implemented objects)
  • Max characters level changed to 99 (still have a sense to change job to get spells and more hp)
  • Max spells level changed to 9 (to be able to use stronger spells but some cant be used because of missing objects in demo)
  • Unlocked stats random get on levelup while they are less of 99
  • Party size tweak. Captured girls from rival's parties can be in party both with summoned (summoned still limited to one)
  • Fixed ctd related to use drunk effect on summoned (this ctd still not fixed in patch 113)
  • Was freezed running box
  • Some translations of new records which was appeared after apply changes over Xebit's english patch

It made over english patch, requires english patch with 1.13 changes and original 1.13 patch

The mod worked for the demo 1.26
Could implement some stuff from that list but not as long as the creator is doing hotfixes. Need to wait for the current release to become stable.

Reactions: Extrazzz

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
From the 1 page which one of those i should download, to get most content with english ?
Trial:
Trial:
Trial:
1.26 but doesnt have much scenes

Reactions: Extrazzz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So what kind of scenes does the demo currently have. I finished the first part where it says I'm free to do whatever I want. If I just sleep in the inn over and over will that trigger scenes or do I need to go do quests? Or are there none in the game yet.

Oh, I was eventually able to get some of the girls to sleep in the same room as the guys, that triggered scenes. But all ending in "not found in the demo" rip. lol

Last edited:

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
Alright almost 50 hours of playing I think I've done mostly everything it is to see. So here's whatever things I find/bugs I encounter as well.

New scenes as of 2.04

Sylph BJ with Wildbull
Elf masturbate (sleeping with the Linus)
Dwarf capture by demon horse

Scenes that are "viewable" now but been post before i.e found on the website

Human having sex with Linus (Bugs out and needs to be soft reset)
Human being capture by orcs
Human sleeping with Max
Sylph being capture but little demons (Fun fact sealing away the portal makes all demons gone from the mine)

Missing atm

That fat tentacle demon.
Valkyire faction where you can capture rando girls and their tower
Goddess Robe that is just a long cloth
Mirror Shield (Idk if it's remove or not but never found one)
Museum (though that was demo end content. Kind of wish he add in just normally)
Going back to first town range limit (Poor chest you have to pass over)
Purple witch is missing and her place is smaller
More spells usage (it went up and down and idk anymore)
Eric is remove from Wild Bull Party
Pretty sure foreplay with MC was a thing
And whatever Quests/Items missing atm

Things that are broken

Dwarf and Max event crash at some point.
Gnome and Max event crash at some point
Some scenes with Linus with X character can get stuck on screen.
-still playable and fixable if you load another scene
Black bag in the black chest in wild bull hideout crash
Crossing frozen lake to that stone tablet crashes
First town quest is broken (Prolly find some missing quests)
Naming seems broken (specially using asdw is basically arrow keys. By passing ctrl C + ctrl V although names still seem broken. Like Lucy = Luy in out field)

There's prolly more but I don't remember.

Things I have no idea

That one block
The sewers
Pheromone Powder (Said to attract opposite sex when use character gets "sexy" and then idk)
Ice stone you get from killing ice dragon
The other button (NEW)
Polaris Jewel I found those summoner guys in the frozen place. It says get 10 to summon a god so idk if I wanna do that
That one building to the north of town.
Entering hot spring area
Idk if mining is a thing
MC started talking to Pandra? (IDK her name that other npc girl)
Human girl took MC to a date (Which only happens when Max is lowers some shields)
MC and Human girl endless talks at night (aka their event about her brother or something)
MC and Elf endless talks at night (NEW) (something about date in main city I think)
Donations (I'm guessing changing aliment seeing how there's good church and bad church but like only donation once a day and that sounds soooooo annoying)

That's about it I think. I guess I'll add on if anything major happen like the time button being added it.

And thing that still scares me is that one assassin in Wild Bull back line. That dude can just instead kill and paralyze anyone and is resistant to like all forms of magic. Honestly the ice dragon was easier then trying to kill him.