• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

ncysmy

Jul 12, 2019
And, if you're fine with two extra people and paying more per night:

Start a new file to accept the main quest before patching, otherwise the main quest will not show up in the quest bar.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Here is a alternative download link for the 2.01 demo update (just a patch)

Here is a pre-patched version:
hello is it possible to have a different download like mega or others,because pixeldrain doesn't work
thanks

edit:
nevermind sorry

Last edited:

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Here is a alternative download link for the 2.01 demo update (just a patch)

Here is a pre-patched version:
Tip for anyone using 7zip that doesn't have their system set to Japanese locale, I just found this:
You can extract the .zip file using this command from the command line:
7z x -mcp=932 archive.zip
Replace archive.zip with whichever file you downloaded. If just 7z doesn't work, replace it with the full path to your 7z.exe file in the 7zip installation folder

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I didn't realize this game was still alive. There was no update on their website for over a year so I assumed they had abandoned it. Good to see it's still a thing; I'm normally not a big NTR fan but I did like the Leene games, though admittedly you could avoid the NTR in those.

Reactions: An0nM4n

hanetsune

Aug 8, 2021
Found a crash during the story where if you don't skip the prologue, the game crashes when going to where you can make characters (aka the guild)

Reactions: DemandoSama

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
over on ULMF uploaded a class info document showing different classes' requirements and capabilities.
Here is a prettier version of that doc that I edited, and their original document. (Recommended to use notepad ++ or a 4 space tab environment)
Edit: Just use megaman's sheet below this post

Last edited:

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
over on ULMF uploaded a class info document showing different classes' requirements and capabilities.
Here is a prettier version of that doc that I edited, and their original document. (Recommended to use notepad ++ or a 4 space tab environment)
Whew, Google is a pain in the ass.

Anyway, I had converted A Lost Cat's previous version of that to an Excel file for my own use. Since it was updated I thought I would upload it to Google Sheets for easier sharing. That ended up being a huge ordeal but I think I finally got it up

Some notes:
  • I included the JP names for as much of it as I could since the UI still isn't translated and MTool misses a lot of it. I had to OCR a lot of the kanji so it's possible some of them are wrong, but I checked it all through a translator so they should all be at least close
  • I used the term "Scimitarman" instead of "Dervish" or "Janissary" since that's the term used in the Leane 2 translation
  • "Strength" has technically been renamed to "Martial ability" in 2.0 since it doesn't actually represent strength (see the patch notes someone posted on ULMF), but I left it as "Strength" for clarity. Also I think the character stat page hasn't been updated since it still says 力
  • The UI has English names for all of the magic types, so I used those instead of the names used in the text file
  • Being a spreadsheet means I could do fun things like automatically calculate how many bonus points you need to roll to choose that class in the character creator
Don't know how actively I'll maintain this since Google is a pain, but let me know if anything is wrong
Edit: Also if anyone wants to make a copy to update/expand on their own feel free

Last edited:

hanetsune

Aug 8, 2021
Found a couple more crashes which looks like it has yet to be fixed yet
  • Crash after using the inn when Liesel levels up to 7. You can avoid the crash by just completing the demo story which she then gets replaced with Max again. But basically, once Liesel reaches lvl 7, you can't use the inn until she's out of the party
  • Model request (the one where you need the goddess dress for) crashes on completing (still?)

Reactions: Extrazzz

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello

i have few qestions

1) which enemies can you summon with the summoner class?
-slime,fairy,mouse,bat, harpy and succubus or are the other monsters?
2) if i hypotetically obtain the max summon tier magic (enough for the succubus), could i still able to summon the succubus if i change class to ranger/hunter (or whatever is called), to improve my damage output since summoner class on itself is not very powerful?
3)which class is best for the alchemist to reclass into (or is it best to keep it as alchemist, since they are good)? (monk,bishop,druid or sorcerer)
3.5) speaking of which is usually better between monk,bishop and druid as calss themself?
4)is it possible to find and then recruit the special little girl with the whip in this demo? if so where can i find her?
5)is it possible to destroy the rocks that block the road in the same route as the temple near saphire city or how can you get around them? ( i tried the bomb that nothing happened)
6) does someone has the solution of the dungeon that has the 8 movable rocks in it?

thank you in advance

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
is it a bug or if i summon a monster but i already have a companion (example a healer taken from a duel), the healer would disappear?
is it possibleto have both of them at the same time?

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Bugs so far in v2.02:
- Graphical glitch you see partial white floor/walls all over the place, new glitch that was not in 2.00 or 2.01.
- Game crashes when trying to drink water from any barrels.

Reactions: hanetsune