• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

hanetsune

Aug 8, 2021
- Graphical glitch you see partial white floor/walls all over the place, new glitch that was not in 2.00 or 2.01.
I've actually experienced this in 2.00 and 2.01. It was after running with MTool, so I don't know if it's just a side effect of using MTool for translations

Reactions: Extrazzz

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
ver2.02
Fixed an error when leaving the entrance of Wild Bull's hideout.
Fixed an error when staying at an inn with a mercenary hired.
Fixed an error when going on a quest to recruit models.
Fixed an error when a dead person drinks water from a barrel.
Fixed an error when a dead person drank water from a barrel. Since it is cursed equipment, experience will not increase unless it is un-cursed.
Fixed an error when fighting a harpy or when Liesel is naked when Schwartz is present.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

Reactions: shlanker

hanetsune

Aug 8, 2021
To also note previous crashes that still exist:
  • First H event between gnome and Max
  • Staying at the inn after Liesel reaches lvl 7
  • Naming (or renaming) the party, but that only happens when you try to do so while using MTool

hanetsune

Aug 8, 2021
I maybe mistaken, but I think there may have been something about kirikiri engine (the engine this game was made in iirc) not being fully compatible with MTool?

Correct me if I'm mistaken please

atnf

Aug 11, 2021
墓参り
If you have an item that looks like a sunflower - East gate - N2 E44(ステラの墓) - Use sunflower

スライム軍団の討伐
East gate - Going to the next map - Encounter Jumbo slime - Victory

コボルト退治(Important : way of get a silver key)

Southwest gate - Going straight - Encounter Wild Bull(ワイルド・ブル) - Victory - アイテムを10個いただく - Get bomb
-コボルトの砦(Kobold's stronghold N58 E2) - After entering, turn left, you can see a cracked wall - Planting bomb
-Another cracked wall (N3 E6) - To the second floor
-After the battle, go forward a little, can see a cracked floor - Planting bomb - Go down and encounter boss

オークの拠点を制圧せよ (Need two bombs and lights - ex : holy magic lv3 トーチ(Torch) )
-After コボルト退治 - East gate - Go to next map - Enter the cave at the end of the map - N0 E3 - go straight
-Cracked floor(N9 E4) - Planting bomb - Battle in N2 E12 - Quest Clear

怪鳥マッドウイングの羽
シーガルの村(Seagull's town) north gate - go to west cliff and down - Ladder placed on N5 E6 - Unique color Harpy on the 3rd floor is the target

若さを維維持したい(Need lights)
After kill unique color Harpy - N9 E17 - Save - Jump and try landing on N9 E20 - Find the ladder and enter- N15 E3
-Battle in N14 E0 - Press the button - N7 E9 - Gain quest item(Royal jelly)

つるはしを取ってきてくれ
ノースロップ村(Northrop town) north gate - A weatherman in N2 E5, When it snows, river is frozen and can cross over - N28 E19 - Gain quest item(Pickax)

鉱山のインプ軍団
Northrop town north gate - N39 E7 - Take the elevator on the right to the B3 - Go up to the first floor and jump to right elevator - After arriving on the B2, go to N7 E9(Ladder) - Gain a mine key

In B1 N1 E1, Button in placed

Take the elevator on the right, and go to B5 - Battle in N5 E8 - Touch blue object

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Prologue is bugged after you go to first town you are stuck, Max keeps telling you to go and report at the bar but I already done that

Reactions: shlanker

atnf

Aug 11, 2021
墓参り
If you have an item that looks like a sunflower - East gate - N2 E44(ステラの墓) - Use sunflower

スライム軍団の討伐
East gate - Going to the next map - Encounter Jumbo slime - Victory

コボルト退治(Important : way of get a silver key)

Southwest gate - Going straight - Encounter Wild Bull(ワイルド・ブル) - Victory - アイテムを10個いただく - Get bomb
-コボルトの砦(Kobold's stronghold N58 E2) - After entering, turn left, you can see a cracked wall - Planting bomb
-Another cracked wall (N3 E6) - To the second floor
-After the battle, go forward a little, can see a cracked floor - Planting bomb - Go down and encounter boss

オークの拠点を制圧せよ (Need two bombs and lights - ex : holy magic lv3 トーチ(Torch) )
-After コボルト退治 - East gate - Go to next map - Enter the cave at the end of the map - N0 E3 - go straight
-Cracked floor(N9 E4) - Planting bomb - Battle in N2 E12 - Quest Clear

怪鳥マッドウイングの羽
シーガルの村(Seagull's town) north gate - go to west cliff and down - Ladder placed on N5 E6 - Unique color Harpy on the 3rd floor is the target

若さを維維持したい(Need lights)
After kill unique color Harpy - N9 E17 - Save - Jump and try landing on N9 E20 - Find the ladder and enter- N15 E3
-Battle in N14 E0 - Press the button - N7 E9 - Gain quest item(Royal jelly)

つるはしを取ってきてくれ
ノースロップ村(Northrop town) north gate - A weatherman in N2 E5, When it snows, river is frozen and can cross over - N28 E19 - Gain quest item(Pickax)

鉱山のインプ軍団
Northrop town north gate - N39 E7 - Take the elevator on the right to the B3 - Go up to the first floor and jump to right elevator - After arriving on the B2, go to N7 E9(Ladder) - Gain a mine key

In B1 N1 E1, Button in placed

Take the elevator on the right, and go to B5 - Battle in N5 E8 - Touch blue object

Incomplete map,quest and items
下水道(Sewer) -Idk how touch button(N6 E12)
魔女の隠れ家(Witch's hideout) - Need Switch of time(時間のスイッチ) and idk how to get it
溫泉(Hot spring) - Idk how to get ticket

倉庫整理のお仕事(Clear up the warehouse) - Need Switch of time

黄金の人魚像(Golden statue of mermaid)
- Seagull's town north gate - go to west cliff and down - N26 E21 - Enter 大洞窟(Great cave) -Go to B3 - There is a graveyard at the end of the floor -Search and find item

氷竜の心臓(Heart of ice dragon)
- Northrop town north gate - Passing through two maps - After passing through a narrow gap in trees, encounter Ice dragon and kill
(Very hard, Dragon's estimated hp is 6000 and dragon can kill all party just two ice breaths)

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I made a small patch that translates a bunch of confusing item/equipment stats that can't be translated by MTools. Should work with most current and future versions. Will work on more when I have the time.

Download:

Example:

View attachment 3613494
How do you extract the game?
I cant work this on translator++.

josyui

Jul 1, 2021
iirc the 2.02 update should have fixed this already. Did 2.03 break it again?
idw cuz I loaded the 2.01 save and played it on 2.03. Maybe I should start a new game to test?

Edit: not working, still be an error

Last edited: