[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

CielReverse

Aug 24, 2018
anybody has know already? custom stat MC can reset bonus stat to 40 point(non cheat)
Recommended 30-40 I got cap 40 but I miss click
Just cancle+skip right click rebonus stat default MC setting IT so bad MC so weak stater stat
Skip Prologue you gonna miss some 100000g some level and item
1003417065.jpg

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
I still haven't found the orc den,where i must placed the bomb?please give me the coordinate number
In the main town (the one with the sewers). Go northeast into the forest (the one with the cemetery). Then go to the next part of the forest to the north (where you fight the slime gang). Continue heading north to the cave. In the cave try to go left when you can and go south again, there should be an exit to the forest you were in. Go south, don't go into the river. You should find a space with a group of orcs, defeat them and on the ground there should be two breakable spots. Bomb and go down. (note that there is no light in the orc cave.)

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
In terms of NTR, the demo at least definitely is. But that's kind of in line with Leane 2. That game only had two semi-forced NTR events, and for the rest you had to kind of intentionally play poorly.
Hopefully something might change in the final game
At the very least, it would be a lot easier to mod this game to make the NTR more frequent and harder to avoid than Leane 2. Leane 2's was mostly just that there were only two vectors of NTR. Lose to bandits, which is hard even on high difficulty. Or wait 40 turns for the king to actually grab someone and then ignore the girl completely for two weeks.

(Seriously, the game needed some extra politics management and/or affection mechanics. Like having to navigate politics of the harem to convince him to let the girls go before he fucks them. Or get them out of there before he gets their affection high enough that they let him smash. Maybe both and they retain affection scores from the first time if grabbed again. Instead, its just a cash system with his mood points.)

In Dungeon & Bride, half the vectors are a management game and then the combat is more complex with more vectors than just loss. Tweak some variables around to make certain things like girls getting angrier at each other happen more often, making lust build faster in the dungeon portions, already taken rooms more frequent, and generic girls/monstergirls to sate the men with rarer to obtain.

Suddenly the inn portions alone could get really dangerous. No need for re-designing entire swathes of the systems or some such like Leane 2 would need.

It is Kirikiri Engine, which does have mod tools. What I said above would only require changing a few variables and/or equations. Which is simple to do. Finding the correct variables in the code that need to be changed would be the actually hard part.

Reactions: megamanx06

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
At the very least, it would be a lot easier to mod this game to make the NTR more frequent and harder to avoid than Leane 2. Leane 2's was mostly just that there were only two vectors of NTR. Lose to bandits, which is hard even on high difficulty. Or wait 40 turns for the king to actually grab someone and then ignore the girl completely for two weeks.

(Seriously, the game needed some extra politics management and/or affection mechanics. Like having to navigate politics of the harem to convince him to let the girls go before he fucks them. Or get them out of there before he gets their affection high enough that they let him smash. Maybe both and they retain affection scores from the first time if grabbed again. Instead, its just a cash system with his mood points.)

In Dungeon & Bride, half the vectors are a management game and then the combat is more complex with more vectors than just loss. Tweak some variables around to make certain things like girls getting angrier at each other happen more often, making lust build faster in the dungeon portions, already taken rooms more frequent, and generic girls/monstergirls to sate the men with rarer to obtain.

Suddenly the inn portions alone could get really dangerous. No need for re-designing entire swathes of the systems or some such like Leane 2 would need.

It is Kirikiri Engine, which does have mod tools. What I said above would only require changing a few variables and/or equations. Which is simple to do. Finding the correct variables in the code that need to be changed would be the actually hard part.
In Leane 2, it would have been funnier to play the King (baroque if I remember correctly). With multiple endings depending on whether you force the girls into your harem, or seduce them instead. The NTR part would have been just with the bandits, but making them stronger (or at least less predictable) and opening the two hidden paths right from the start might be enough.

Back to Dungeon and Bride, I think we just don't have all the cards in hand with this demo. If I remember correctly, in the first demo, all characters had their own room preferences (something about room quality). There is no love hotel in the demo yet. And the reserved rooms are always the same (this was not the case in the first demo). And when the mercenary elf and the slave no longer please them, Max and Linus always try to change rooms in the snow village inn (it's still not hard to lower the girls lust before the night though).
Lust will probably increase faster in the full game, when we meet more monster girls and have sexier outfit for the girls. Harpies and succubi aren't enough and in the demo you don't have to fight them often. There aren't many lust traps either (and Max or any assassin/hunter can easily disarm anything)

Now a few questions.

Is it possible to light a torch or something in dark dungeons?
Where do I find the jelly? (it was with the wasps before, but they changed place and I they didn't drop it last time I went in their cave)
Where is the door to knock 7 times? (I remember it was in the sewers, using the hidden option in the warehouse, but I don't remember how to unlock the option.)
Is it possible to beat the white dragon in the snow part (I tried once but was under level)?
I can't reduce the lust for the human girl, I'm pretty sure I had the same problem with the previous demo, is it a bug or did I miss something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
i
Download the Cheat Engine. Attach game's exe. Start/load the game. Check your cash, for example 10000. Find all 10000 in memory. Now spend e.g. 1000, now do next search for 9000. Probably you have only one address left, so change it to 9999999.
For character creation points or night visits left add the variable to the variable list and "freeze" it. In case of character creation, after you max out the character, unfreeze and change it to zero.
Do you have a link to a cheat engine download i had no luck trying to find one

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
2.06 downloads, pre-patched with xebit's translation and sumima's gallery patch

just the 2.06 patch:

Edit: I have noticed that the gallery patch can occasionally cause spacing issues in the text, or 'status' to be unclickable, a restart usually fixes it for me, but if it perseveres for you, try removing patch4.xp3

Last edited:

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The full game is probably to have different difficulties, they should affect combat and changes to the inn system like in leane with the king changes in differente difficulties

Reactions: Extrazzz

Xnaur

Nov 3, 2017
I have cleared the game.(i think?) Now I can point to why NTR stuff is not great for me(its ok) - there is no penalty. Girls do not perform worse after being aroused. You don't have them taken from you as generals like in Leane2. Them sleeping around does not affect gameplay. Your goal is to marry 1 girl - so you can protect just one. And you can generate as many girls as you like in guild anyway.

Simply - there is no stakes to NTR.

tank1221

Jul 16, 2017
Got stuck in the lost woods keep getting teleported tried banging my head against all walls but no luck how do you stop the looping?

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
Got stuck in the lost woods keep getting teleported tried banging my head against all walls but no luck how do you stop the looping?
I don't know if this will help you since I haven't been there yet. But, the levitation spell can help avoid traps, if there is an antimagic trap before the teleport trap, just jump over the antimagic and land on the next trap (with levitation activated)

Edit: you can probably just jump above the teleport trap (if there isn't antimagic)

Last edited:

shikigamiex

Nov 21, 2020
I have cleared the game.(i think?) Now I can point to why NTR stuff is not great for me(its ok) - there is no penalty. Girls do not perform worse after being aroused. You don't have them taken from you as generals like in Leane2. Them sleeping around does not affect gameplay. Your goal is to marry 1 girl - so you can protect just one. And you can generate as many girls as you like in guild anyway.

Simply - there is no stakes to NTR.
The current NTR stuff in the trial are just placeholders including the male NPCs apperance. It's the reason why sleeping at the inn is too buggy, the dev scrambled the scenario files to hide the real NTR guys appearance. The author did the same thing back during leane2, he hid who the NTR guy is until the game release.

I datamined all three versions of the trial (the 2021 demo 2, the 2022-3 play trial, and the current trial) and here's how I think the NTR is supposed to work:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The current NTR stuff in the trial are just placeholders including the male NPCs apperance. It's the reason why sleeping at the inn is too buggy, the dev scrambled the scenario files to hide the real NTR guys appearance. The author did the same thing back during leane2, he hid who the NTR guy is until the game release.

I datamined all three versions of the trial (the 2021 demo 2, the 2022-3 play trial, and the current trial) and here's how I think the NTR is supposed to work:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope for some good surprise NTR that catches me off guard. Thats why I like Leane2 so much. Doing everything right and winning every fight, only to go to the capital after repelling the barbarian invasions and seeing the new king pipe down the village girl and Leane. Along with the former Queen who hated him, dressed like a sex slave cleaning his dick. After that, it was kinda mea, since I had to purposely let the King grab a girl to see any scenes.

The best NTR for me is going to be when I do everything logically correct. But that somehow leads to the bad end.

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
The best NTR for me is going to be when I do everything logically correct. But that somehow leads to the bad end.
I disagree. To me NTR is best when it's balanced with no NTR (vanilla?). You win, you get the girl / you lose, the bad guy gets the girl. That's the reason Leane 2 is great but not perfect. There is no reason for the player to win.

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
The main problem with Laene was the weak plot. You can't have Napoleon reincarnated as the protagonist and have him be humiliated over and over again by an idiot. If the king had been someone like Genghis Khan and the protagonist was his Subotai, the game would have worked better. Not to mention the final villain who appears out of nowhere and has no prior presence in the story.

Is it so difficult to create a villain who is successful without plot armor?