[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
Thanks, updated, and verified in-game.
Also I wasn't sure if Lord was MC only, so I checked that out as well. Turns out it's not. And now I have my adorable little Sylph Lord waifu :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cute waifu. I'm working on enabling free mode (currently not fully implemented in demo) so I can have my Riselle Valkyrie waifu in my party:

1715521353595.png

Xnaur

Nov 3, 2017
Was at least once explained how we will change this additional party members (this time its fatso+elf bimbo other time it was knight) etc ? Do we hire them? They change at respective times ? Or no on knows?
Btw Is this way to easy ? I mean there is 0% chance for Ntr happening unless I grind for it...

Reactions: Extrazzz

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
Was at least once explained how we will change this additional party members (this time its fatso+elf bimbo other time it was knight) etc ? Do we hire them? They change at respective times ? Or no on knows?
Btw Is this way to easy ? I mean there is 0% chance for Ntr happening unless I grind for it...
You get the knight (Schwartz) at certain points in the prologue but he leaves after a certain point. After finishing the prologue (the temple of polaris quest) or when skipping the prologue you get the fatso and elf bimbo (Linus and Sandra) forced on you as guests.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Quick question; is there perhaps a Guide of some sort? Tried playing the game, but I got stuck with quests like Kobolds and Royal Jelly. I have no idea where to go, and furthermore many times on map I am stuck because of water (river, lake?), which I cant pass. So is there some guide, that can give me some hints where to go or what do I need to actually continue with the story?

Xnaur

Nov 3, 2017
You get the knight (Schwartz) at certain points in the prologue but he leaves after a certain point. After finishing the prologue (the temple of polaris quest) or when skipping the prologue you get the fatso and elf bimbo (Linus and Sandra) forced on you as guests.
Yeak I get that, I am asking if there was mechanic explained how we get that fatso in full game. If he is forced, how does he switch with other knight(not elf, but human one, he + pettite girl were in your party in earlier demos).

Side note: Pasta mentioned this is final demo and progress will transfer to full game, but we get a story skip... so thats kinda bs?

Reactions: Extrazzz

Xnaur

Nov 3, 2017
Quick question; is there perhaps a Guide of some sort? Tried playing the game, but I got stuck with quests like Kobolds and Royal Jelly. I have no idea where to go, and furthermore many times on map I am stuck because of water (river, lake?), which I cant pass. So is there some guide, that can give me some hints where to go or what do I need to actually continue with the story?
Get back to first town(as much as you can) and buy floating platform. That solves a lot of puzzles by iteself.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
ver2.06
Fixed that an error sometimes occurred on the screen after loading when saving on the inn screen.
FIX: In case of multiple innkeeper events in one night, if you save the game in the middle of an inn event, the subsequent events may not occur.
Fixed a bug that prevented some events from occurring after the inn event progressed.
Fixed an error when selecting "More" in the mercenary's recent actions.
Fixed a bug that prevented the quest from being completed if the event in the orcs' den occurred before the quest "Conquer the orcs' stronghold" was received.
Fixed an error when trying to open the heroine screen with no heroine in the party.
Fixed a problem where the screen would remain white when using a bomb in the Great Cave B3.
Fixed a problem with the display of the cave at the bottom of the Landon Valley in the Great Cave B3.
Fixed an error when entering a poisoned swamp with a monster summoned.
Fixed a case where unappraised event items were broken when appraised continuously.
Fixed the problem of not being able to proceed from B1 of the Witch's Cave (sorry).
Fixed an error when examining a stone monument in the forest north of the Fourah snowfield.
Fixed an error when going through the entrance door of the Wild Bull's mansion.
Fixed an error at the third step of the gnome's Wild Bull event.
Fixed an error when using scout magic.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Get back to first town(as much as you can) and buy floating platform. That solves a lot of puzzles by iteself.
Which first town? Sapphire? Or the one from Prologue? Cause In my version I wasnt able to go back to the town before Sapphire; no idea if bug or anything. Also where do I buy the Platform itself, I mean in which store?

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
can someone help me out im stuck here? what should i do? i tried jumping in the water but I can't, currently trying to find the key to unlock that door that has the power ring so i can push blocks

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Okay can someone give me a cheat engine for this game since i need one to somehow give me some good cash

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Okay can someone give me a cheat engine for this game since i need one to somehow give me some good cash
Download the Cheat Engine. Attach game's exe. Start/load the game. Check your cash, for example 10000. Find all 10000 in memory. Now spend e.g. 1000, now do next search for 9000. Probably you have only one address left, so change it to 9999999.
For character creation points or night visits left add the variable to the variable list and "freeze" it. In case of character creation, after you max out the character, unfreeze and change it to zero.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
I haven't played it yet, but I know Makura games tend to be pretty heavy on text. So, is the MTL being used here powered by GPT?

If not, changing to GPT would require a lot less curation, and wouldn't produce nightmarish poetry. Dazed's version should work fine.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Which first town? Sapphire? Or the one from Prologue? Cause In my version I wasnt able to go back to the town before Sapphire; no idea if bug or anything. Also where do I buy the Platform itself, I mean in which store?
He's talking about the beach town (the one you go to after the prologue).
After you clear the temple of Polaris in Sapphire City, a magic shop will open that sells a Jump book that you can use to teach someone jump. Then you can head back to the broken bridge and jump back. Then you can get back to the beach town and buy the plank there.
The actual prologue town (the one before the beach town) is blocked off forever after you turn in the tutorial quest due to some plot reasons that the demo skips over

In terms of NTR, the demo at least definitely is. But that's kind of in line with Leane 2. That game only had two semi-forced NTR events, and for the rest you had to kind of intentionally play poorly.
Hopefully something might change in the final game