Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Where do i find mentioned library?
You need to go to the school to build up your Smarts. Once they're above 5, Mia will start showing up on the school. Talk to her to advance that conversation a few times, and she'll start turning up at the library in the evenings.

Oct 29, 2017
Try using the phone. Maybe one of your friends can help.
When I click on the phone, he tells me that he is communicating via email

ok have load the last save.. before kidnepping.. and the text says: to be continued
need the next vision?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When I click on the phone, he tells me that he is communicating via email

ok have load the last save.. before kidnepping.. and the text says: to be continued
need the next vision?
Yes. Grab the 'in testing' build here:

Anyone gives me feedback about broken stuff, I'll fix it (this version has a really long initial load, since Unity changed something under the hood recently). After the kidnap email gets sent, check your phone..... you might know a perv or two that can help you out.

Reactions: Car4man

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
BUG REPORT!

For the Park date with Mia, you have to meet her at Uni, and the date options are invisible, sometimes Susan's dialogue shows Mia's picture as well.

EDIT: Ditto the Gym date, also, your dog disappears after the Park date.

Sometimes School and Coffee take your money without giving you the stat bonus. your model appears in the coffee shop, but clicking does nothing and you have to re-order.

Following on from this, the game did that with the flaming bastard coffee, and wouldn't let me order again, every time I went in, it's keep the model stuck onscreen, had to order a different coffee to make it go away.

Gym pays 100 not 50, I hope this is a bug with the text and not the money.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
BUG REPORT!
For the Park date with Mia, you have to meet her at Uni, and the date options are invisible, sometimes Susan's dialogue shows Mia's picture as well.
EDIT: Ditto the Gym date, also, your dog disappears after the Park date.
Cool, thanks for the catch..fixing.

Sometimes School and Coffee take your money without giving you the stat bonus. your model appears in the coffee shop, but clicking does nothing and you have to re-order.
Hmm. I added some guards on this, can't reproduce it now, but if it happens, do let me know what coffee you ordered / course you attended.

Gym pays 100 not 50, I hope this is a bug with the text and not the money.
Most likely you upgraded your coaching ability by reading books on exercising; income generated goes from 50-75-100.

I've uploaded a new version (0.2.2) with the fixes included to GDrive

Has anyone rescued Mia yet?

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
Im not sure where the Dev learned math but when i see an ID and it says 2006...then i can tell you the girl is not 19.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Hmm. I added some guards on this, can't reproduce it now, but if it happens, do let me know what coffee you ordered / course you attended.
Happens with any coffee, more notably for strength and smoothness, even happened with the coffee of burning death, so I assume it's for any coffee. Courses only happened once, and was for one of the movie making courses.

Most likely you upgraded your coaching ability by reading books on exercising; income generated goes from 50-75-100.
Nope, didn't touch a book and it still gave me 100.

Has anyone rescued Mia yet?
I did in the beta build you uploaded with that implemented, seemed to go reasonably ok with no obvious bugs.

Reactions: Droid Productions
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes