Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Rezth

Mar 31, 2018
The Park date, originally meant to explain the player's back-story did a 90 degree turn (towards a far sexier ending) with the introduction of Susan, which has become one of my favorite characters. Which also set the tone for the third and last date.
Firstly, great job mate! Really appreciate your work!

On the topic of park, Mia doesn't show up there for me, though I can still meet her outside the uni where the only available conversation is 'Later'.

Flags:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I tried, no luck:

I'll attach my save file, maybe it'll help you find the bug.
Okay, that helped.

There's a bug, but you can play around it; the park date will only trigger on a Monday Evening.

Checked Cafe Date and Gym Date, they both trigger correctly.

Fixing it for the next version, just a heads up for you.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Damn. I wonder what happened. I upgraded Unity, so that's... possibly a problem. Any chance of getting me the log files?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There's something weird going on with the itch.io updates; both Mac and Android seems hit. I've been snowed under by travelling and IRL stuff, but I'll try to get around to check what's happening.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Damn you, @class0917 :)

I opened the project this morning to see what would be involved in pushing things onwards. Then I blink, and it's 6pm. It was incredibly productive (in a non-monetizable way) but hopefully fun for everyone.

Here's the beta build:

I'll fix issues, then do an official all-platforms post. Known issue: something's changed with Unity's app-loader, and for some reason it's doing a full 'wait to load everything' before starting the loading sequence. I'll look into that before the official launch.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just let me know if there's any issues before I post to all the other links :) I'm going to take a little longer this time, and make sure Android and OSX builds actually work as designated. If you want to join the Discord and give live feedback, or test those two platforms, here it is:

Reactions: Centurion
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes