VN Ren'Py Completed Make Love Not Waagh! [La Cucaracha Studios]

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Eh, the one I got from Mega extracted and launched fine; hiccups with your connection or something?

(dat # of posts tho:WutFace:)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I was on the fence about downloading this one but opted to give it a try. It's basically a visual story, no choices to be made, but it's well written and presented. Very happy I downloaded it and I enjoyed it very much.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Make Love not Waagh! v1.1.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
Got around to giving it a whirl...was a cute little story, but horribly unrealistic: They finished one campaign...in just a few hours?! After introducing a new character to the party even? And dice that only seemed to roll 1 or 20? And since when did you need to roll to cast haste anyway?!?!

Oh right, the rest of the story was pretty reasonable all around, even if it didn't particularly get me hard. The lack of game mechanics or any kind of branching opportunities is a forgivable sin as the core experience of the story was clearly the selling point here. Wouldn't be bad to expand some if further installments happened though.

Last edited:

ydziros

Jun 30, 2017
Got around to giving it a whirl...was a cute little story, but horribly unrealistic: They finished one campaign...in just a few hours?! After introducing a new character to the party even? And dice that only seemed to roll 1 or 20? And since when did you need to roll to cast haste anyway?!?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WaltS
4.50 star(s) 35 Votes