VN Ren'Py Completed Make Love Not Waagh! [La Cucaracha Studios]

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I WAN'T TO SEE THE TWINS!!!!!!!!
First of all - welcome to f95.

Second - stop shouting! (ALL CAPS is considered SHOUTING and against Netiquette)

Third - that game is complete, there'll not be any new content, sory to inform you.

HTH.

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
This is good. Nuff said really. A nice story, writing isn't too bad and the sex is not the primary focus. It touches on serious and real topics, but it isn't propaganda garbage like we see in mainstream entertainment today. Won't say any names *Cough* supergirl *Cough* Well done. This one gets a solid FUCK YEA! from me.

Apr 9, 2019
References to Warcraft, check. References to Warhammer, check. References to DnD, check. Good all around and funny. Great job!

LaCucarachaStudios

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I'm glad you all liked it!

They actually have a and are working on two projects right now (at least I hope so, looking at the amount of Patrons and the last time since something was posted). I know the patreon is also on their itch.io page but I bet some people wouldn't even know that if it wasn't written down somewhere. I'd ask you to please edit the OP and add their Patreon, even if there's only a small chance that this'll help :)
Yup, I'm making two titles. One is a straight up lewd trainer game, same setting as MLNW, with elves, orcs and other high fantasy races. The "gameplay" is similar to titles like Game of Whores or Ciri Trainer.

The other is a Visual Novel about superhero girls with multiple routes, story format is like Katawa Shoujo, so no real "gameplay" elements.

The Sanctum, the trainer game, should have a small build out July. Here's a screenshot.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I'm glad you all liked it!

Yup, I'm making two titles. One is a straight up lewd trainer game, same setting as MLNW, with elves, orcs and other high fantasy races. The "gameplay" is similar to titles like Game of Whores or Ciri Trainer.

The other is a Visual Novel about superhero girls with multiple routes, story format is like Katawa Shoujo, so no real "gameplay" elements.

The Sanctum, the trainer game, should have a small build out July. Here's a screenshot.
Hope you add an option to not share the girls.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.50 star(s) 35 Votes