VN Ren'Py Completed Make Love Not Waagh! [La Cucaracha Studios]

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Now we need "Make love not Heresy" with a battle nun.
Battle nuns only have the hots for the Big E. If they are the Daughters of the Emperor, is this incest?
Where's the VN where the MC is Slaanesh and he/she/it is going to fuck/be fucked by the 40k pantheon?

W65

May 31, 2018
You know, I don't like Orcs, Orks, or Warhammer, but the title is actually clever enough that I had to come here and post about it. I was going to rate it, but that'd be disingenuous. Posting about it doesn't actually change anything either, but it makes me feel like I contributed something, which is just as important.

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
:coldsweat:is it wrong that the orc girl remembers me of one of my exgfs? :WutFace:

really cute game tho, surprisingly good

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
How about some pussy and ass pics when you fuck her? Its like this was made for kids

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations DEV !!! Beautiful game, beautiful story ... I have to confess, in some moments I sweated through the eyes to see their love ... Once again, DEV congratulations.

SevenDeadlies

Aug 11, 2018
Color me impressed, the game turned out to hit all my favorites - a little kinky, a little funny and sexy. Is there going to be a sequel?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
sometimes even considered just an elven subspecies.
That'd be Tolkien whose Orcs/Goblins (the names are essentially interchangeable in Middle Earth context though seem to have some regional associations) are descended from captured Elves that Big Bad Morgoth did lots of Something Awful to way back when.
So basically the guy who for all practical intents and purposes created the whole concept of this fictional race.

The WH40k sentient space fungi with limited racial memory and ability to passively "orkiform" whole ecosystems by nothing more than their metabolical byproducts are certainly just about the most creatively far removed take on the original idea...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The roughest part about this is the fact that I've downloaded ALL three of the damn things...

And they all get corrupted....

Bruh...

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes