Unreal Engine Abandoned Make Her Cum [v1.01] [DreamBig Games, Lemonhaze Studio]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
As far as I know, no, you can't.
With Unreal I was able to rip assets ( FBX, images, etc ) but never the code. And I don't think it would be easy to do, as if it was, we would see a lot of UE4 games ripped/ moded around.
Maybe I didn't explained well why I am still wondering a little bit. Please don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't belive you but I really want to understand why it looks different if compared to most other UE Games. It's not that I want to try to reverse a shipped project back to its source.
My question is why there is a file named MakeHerCum2.uproject and there are many files which are normally baked into a pak file. Why all the independent asset files don't have a version information preventing them to load into the UE Editor but 3rd party tools can open the assets. The Game itself and 3rd party tools can handle the assets but not the UE Editor..
Was maybe accidential released or leaked a part of the project sources?

Reactions: f95zone69

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Maybe I didn't explained well why I am still wondering a little bit. Please don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't belive you but I really want to understand why it looks different if compared to most other UE Games. It's not that I want to try to reverse a shipped project back to its source.
My question is why there is a file named MakeHerCum2.uproject and there are many files which are normally baked into a pak file. Why all the independent asset files don't have a version information preventing them to load into the UE Editor but 3rd party tools can open the assets. The Game itself and 3rd party tools can handle the assets but not the UE Editor..
Was maybe accidential released or leaked a part of the project sources?
Simple answer: I'm not packing my games with the .pak format.
Maybe I should, but I never did it until now :D.
Also, it's really easy to unpack the .pak files.
So, once you pack something with UE4, that file can't be opened again by the editor. At least, not as far as I know.
Yes, you can extract / rip assets out of it, stuff like .fbx, .jpg, .waw, etc. But, I don't know of any way to open the code files, those files that would allow you to change the code of the game.

Reactions: f95zone69

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
PUBLISHER:

Looks like there is a typo in ur steam page?

As it supposted to be "Games", not "Game", if i search by publisher name i cant find the perfect date game

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Simple answer: I'm not packing my games with the .pak format.
Maybe I should, but I never did it until now :D.
Also, it's really easy to unpack the .pak files.
So, once you pack something with UE4, that file can't be opened again by the editor. At least, not as far as I know.
Yes, you can extract / rip assets out of it, stuff like .fbx, .jpg, .waw, etc. But, I don't know of any way to open the code files, those files that would allow you to change the code of the game.
Hey, thank you for explaining me the details. Now I got it and also that the dev of this game is you ;)
Packing the game content into a pak file doesn't change much, to get the encryption key is easy and need not much time..

In your case it was the .uproject file and that the asset files are not packed but version headers are missing. I think this could be reverted easy to get them loadable in the UE Editor again (which is similar to the additional builtin option to force load unversioned assets). Not working with blueprints because they are compiled from baking the version to deliver.
As far as I understand now, the blueprints are the compiled sourcecode of the game, its core handling all the logic.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Make her Cum Update:

Added a Content Creator ( Boba Bich: ) as a model in the game.
Added Steam Workshop integration. Now you can share your girls or download the girls created by the community.

More details here:

The full release of the game coming soon. This is your chance to buy it at a lower price.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes