Unreal Engine Abandoned Make Her Cum [v1.01] [DreamBig Games, Lemonhaze Studio]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
I thought "gerbiling" required the use of a funnel and a slightly different aperture. That is what's in the armpit, right? Is there a tag for hirsute? Then the way she kept staring at me in the revolving preview made me wonder if she would go full exorcist or not. Either way it was scar....hey, wait! Where'd my boner go??? Aw, damn, now I have to start over.

RinnMover

Oct 26, 2020
umm... sorry if say weird, but why my device always lag every i'm play game from unreal engine... maybe its my potato device but in another engine except unreal engine, im play still fine in my device... im hope someone give me advice... please...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
umm... sorry if say weird, but why my device always lag every i'm play game from unreal engine... maybe its my potato device but in another engine except unreal engine, im play still fine in my device... im hope someone give me advice... please...
Specks ??????

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Might be a stupid question, but it requires SQlite something, do you need to install something before playing it?

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
btw someone also noticed that there is a file MakeHerCum2.uproject?
Is this the complete Source/Project?

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Neah,
It's just the way Unreal packs the project.
Try to open it and you will get a shitload of errors.
Yes.. if you have installed UE editor 4.27 it fails to open because it can only open files which are versioned..
But it seems that all the content like assets are included without version information.
I can open the assets with a 3rd party tool UE Viewer.
My idea is if it could maybe possible to convert all the asset files from unversioned to versioned (4.27) and then be able to load the complete project.. it seems that the version information have to be just 'added' to all the asset files..
I'm not much experienced in the UE Editor but I am very corious if there is maybe a way to load the source project.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Yes.. if you have installed UE editor 4.27 it fails to open because it can only open files which are versioned..
But it seems that all the content like assets are included without version information.
I can open the assets with a 3rd party tool UE Viewer.
My idea is if it could maybe possible to convert all the asset files from unversioned to versioned (4.27) and then be able to load the complete project.. it seems that the version information have to be just 'added' to all the asset files..
I'm not much experienced in the UE Editor but I am very corious if there is maybe a way to load the source project.
As far as I know, no, you can't.
With Unreal I was able to rip assets ( FBX, images, etc ) but never the code. And I don't think it would be easy to do, as if it was, we would see a lot of UE4 games ripped/ moded around.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes