Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Make Her Cum [v1.01] [DreamBig Games, Lemonhaze Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1565443

A relatively simple game that revolves around pleasuring a woman of your choice (can customize somewhat). The players has a modest selection of "tools" to play around with, a pretty simple pleasure system to slow down the player so it doesn't get rape-ey, and...

Yeah that's about it. It's not a very complex game and doesn't need to get any more complex.

The customization controls could be a little more intuitive, as it was hard to nail down the body proportions while the character was laying down or sitting down. I also encountered this really annoying "eyes-closed" bug, which ended up creating the most nonsensical faces imaginable once her butthole is filled with material, but I guess that's going to be patched out.

Honestly, for what it sets out to do, it does well. I'd give it 5 stars, but I'd prefer more poses and more toys to play around with, maybe a nice wardrobe could be a great addition. Otherwise, pretty good eye candy.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nerttu

GREAT GREAT SIMULATOR, best that I have seen so far !!!!! :love::love::love:(y)
    I miss ONLY some girl customizarion.........for example Vaginal Hair, Boob size, Hair and Eyes, Background (Room) that matches poses and Lingerie,(like Dungeon), Lingerie, maybe different ethnicks, more Toys !!!!!!! :sneaky:(y)(y)(y)