1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

tmp0000

Jan 30, 2018
Hi all. Finally I've got another game of this author, Office Seduction. Can't post links here, so PM me.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Guys here's a little cheat mod I did for this game I hope that you enjoy it.

Reactions: KiGa

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version - the original zip file was 2.46GB, compressed version is 140MB.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Main/Mother Seduction v0.11 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows (140MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 11, 2017
Here's my compressed version - the original zip file was 2.46GB, compressed version is 140MB.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Main/Mother Seduction v0.11 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows (140MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i need help.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i decided to take a break from this game a while back out of curiosity due to where the update is at can we have any wincest scenes in this game yet and by wincest i mean banging your family?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
i need help.
Please don't quote my post just to get my attention. You posted your first question 20 minutes ago, please have some patience.

I have not played this game myself, and I won't as the UI makes me crazy, so I can't do anything for you bud. Wait a while and someone may see your post and help you.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This game was different and it has potential, but what is up with that main menu- it may as well be in Braille for all the sense it makes, why use symbols instead of... oh, wait...I get it: Illuminati Confirmed. :)

Does anybody know if ALL the images are actually in the game? After using UnRen to strip out the pictures- it just seems like there's some broken paths or that part of story isn't available yet. I've done 3-4 different playthroughs- making significantly different choices each time and there are still files in the "Image" folder that I haven't seen during gameplay. Are they teasers for future updates?

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes