1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Start over from the beginning 'cause old saves won't work? Fuck that! Another game bites the dust. This wasn't too bad a game but it damn sure isn't good enough to get me to go through all that shit AGAIN just for a couple of scenes and no guarantee that we won't get fucked out of our saves again at the next update.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
This is to hide the fact that the new update is a cash-grab made of 55 pictures (1920x1080):
- some of which are just the room/buttons on the wall
- more specifically, 16 pics of the cafe and a female eating/looking (including 2 identical pics)
- 6 pics of a female that differ only by her facial expression, where the entire change fits in a 100x100 pixel square
- some dull pics of females in lingerie
- 9 pics of the mother sitting on a fuckmachine or sitting/lying next to it on the floor with a stupid face
- 4 pics of a guy's hand touching/fingering a vagina

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Start over from the beginning 'cause old saves won't work? Fuck that! Another game bites the dust. This wasn't too bad a game but it damn sure isn't good enough to get me to go through all that shit AGAIN just for a couple of scenes and no guarantee that we won't get fucked out of our saves again at the next update.
This is about pirates sites chapter 11 is not request New game. Honest support is useful.

For dass, it is not grab update, I am working on two projects and it is normal that this version a little smaller in graphic, by the way it is the biggest content chapter in plot way. Anyway you van always click in topright corner and stop play if you are unhappy

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
This is to hide the fact that the new update is a cash-grab made of 55 pictures (1920x1080):
- some of which are just the room/buttons on the wall
- more specifically, 16 pics of the cafe and a female eating/looking (including 2 identical pics)
- 6 pics of a female that differ only by her facial expression, where the entire change fits in a 100x100 pixel square
- some dull pics of females in lingerie
- 9 pics of the mother sitting on a fuckmachine or sitting/lying next to it on the floor with a stupid face
- 4 pics of a guy's hand touching/fingering a vagina

Thanks for the warning, as I was wondering if I should d/l this. Now that I know, I'm not gonna bother wasting my bandwidth on this.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
walkthrough v.0.8
You've bitten more then you can chew +1 Dom
I beg your pardon +1 sub

walkthrough v.10
-You've bitten more then you can chew (+1 Sub, +1 Viewed As a Man, +1 Mood)
or
-I beg your pardon (+1 Dom, +1 Mood)

witch one is true ?

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes