1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
for all who seems to have trouble opening the console...
just run this in the main game folder.
don't know if I'm allowed to post this here, if not sorry guys

Reactions: Fragmandk

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
I just finished the game in a long, one streak. I think it was quite good.

My 2 cents about it (I confess I didnt read the 58 previous pages to see if my points were already discussed...) :

Good story (even if this Spider chapter was a bit too much for me), interesting characters, cool MC, nice use of stats system.

Some renders are really nice, even if some poses seem too "puppety".

As I quickly understood, and as stated in a previous post, the "english" writing made some decisions a bit tricky (some MC answers somehow hard to understand correctly), maybe some help rewriting would be cool in a future update.

I was sad not to see anymore the summary of the day before going to sleep after the first few days. It was interesting to see what influence MC desicions could have on other characters and to see if we went on the right path / maximise the story outcome.

I understand the shortness of the last update, 9.5 to 10, but I must say, I was really disappointed with the last sister scene (strictly the same as the previous one).

I'm very new to VNs, but I can say I enjoyed this one. Can't wait for future updates, see what Mom / Aunt are about.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I just finished the game in a long, one streak. I think it was quite good.

My 2 cents about it (I confess I didnt read the 58 previous pages to see if my points were already discussed...) :

Good story (even if this Spider chapter was a bit too much for me), interesting characters, cool MC, nice use of stats system.

Some renders are really nice, even if some poses seem too "puppety".

As I quickly understood, and as stated in a previous post, the "english" writing made some decisions a bit tricky (some MC answers somehow hard to understand correctly), maybe some help rewriting would be cool in a future update.

I was sad not to see anymore the summary of the day before going to sleep after the first few days. It was interesting to see what influence MC desicions could have on other characters and to see if we went on the right path / maximise the story outcome.

I understand the shortness of the last update, 9.5 to 10, but I must say, I was really disappointed with the last sister scene (strictly the same as the previous one).

I'm very new to VNs, but I can say I enjoyed this one. Can't wait for future updates, see what Mom / Aunt are about.
You could watch your dynamic of changes with help of diary (you could enter in it with help of quick_menu under dialoque box)

Last scene with sister is repeatable scene with almost neverrepeat replies and repeatable images :) So it is not independent scene.

Reactions: FrozenPizza

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
You could watch your dynamic of changes with help of diary (you could enter in it with help of quick_menu under dialoque box)
Oh wow, thanks for the tip, I didn't see that ! Was it explained somewhere along the way ? I feel foolish now. Let's go back to some key saves to see if my choices were good then.

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes