1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
on the top you'll see the lewdpatcher.... there you can restore the nobal as originaly intended
;)
Sorry perhaps i miss something, but on the first page there is no lewdpatcher. Have i miss something? Perhaps is at the start of the game? Can you explain to me? Anticipate thankses.

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry perhaps i miss something, but on the first page there is no lewdpatcher. Have i miss something? Perhaps is at the start of the game? Can you explain to me? Anticipate thankses.
Yeah it was taken down on the Lewdpatcher website. I'm guessing they're updating it or something.

By the way, I hope someone posts an updated walkthrough of the game, since I refuse to start all over again without a decent walkthrough.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah it was taken down on the Lewdpatcher website. I'm guessing they're updating it or something.

By the way, I hope someone posts an updated walkthrough of the game, since I refuse to start all over again without a decent walkthrough.
Well i think that in the first page the game is already patched.
I mean i try to start the new v0.10 from the start and the game start with
Imput you name and i choice me name. And after the game start to say the normal incest thing.
Something like me mom is really beautifull, i lost me father in a car incident. So i think that the game is already patched.
I just do not understand why that guys say the thing on the incest patch.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Do you guys just post here and don't really read the messages here? Posted the link already see page 56
you must have not learned yet people done read anymore they expect people to give them what they want when they want it. lol so to answer your question no people dont read only post. :p and thank you btw for the link :)

Reactions: Firsk

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
you must have not learned yet people done read anymore they expect people to give them what they want when they want it. lol so to answer your question no people dont read only post. :p and thank you btw for the link :)
That is, of course, with the assumption that most people are educated enough in reading and comprehension.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
I've seen numerous people ask for a complete walk-through for a game that has no choices at all, do you really think they're going to have the intelligence to do a simple search for something?
Amen my friend. I'm afraid the increase in that proclivity has made my more caustic side emerge.

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
about NAT :
1. we`re having a holiday.
2. Crime and Punishment.
3. i`m crazy about jazz
4. Cruel Intentions.

important!!
5. The whole cycle.
to be continued !!!..............:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Mirewen
1.90 star(s) 50 Votes