• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Shift-O doesn't open the console for me. Any ideas?

Edit: Got it from some help. Have to edit 00console and edit console to true

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i have a problem when kiss mom in first i have 3 options and in second two ! i click all variants and allways have game over ! i try 1-1 1-2 2-1 2-2 3-1 3-2 game over and game over and game over how to continue ???

halseyspartan2

May 5, 2018
Lmao the walkthrough does not include a very important answer that you have to give to one of the girls and if you give the wrong answer, you get an immediate and automatic game over with no indication that this option will lead to that result. I hadn't saved in a few hours so fuck it, I'm done with this one.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 118592

Overview:
Young teenager lives with his mother. Mother is very attractive and sexy. Almost every day his mother meets with different men, which want to fuck her. One of your goals - prevent their actions, other goal is seduce your mother and then fuck. On long storypath you meet other characters like sister or her friend, all of them could help you with your interest.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-24
Release Date: 2018-12-29
Developer: Tremmi
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Console Command:

Change-log:

Download
PC: - - - -
Others:

Extras:

I forget....if shift + o doesn't open console, what do you do?

Reactions: Mainiac

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
hey when being dom or sub is it me who be dom or the other
I noticed that too...at the beginning of the game, it was pretty clear that if you wanted her to be submissive to you, you wanted +1 Sub, but towards the end of the game it suddenly changes, maybe like the last 3 days, I'm not sure exactly, but then it changes to giving YOU the points, so you want +1 Dom....I think, lol! That messed me up too. ;)

Raindown31

Feb 8, 2019
Guys,I downloaded Unren.bat and put it in the folder where the game was installed,I choose all of the above after that I closed the program and entered the game , My shift+d command is working but shift+o command is not working. What should I do ?(All this for ''My morale standards won't let me do such things.'' I'cant pass this scene Help pls :D )

meiiku

Nov 2, 2018
Stopped playing this like halfway through cuz it was just too much memorization of choices, felt like more of a chore to complete tbh

D

Deleted member 1369613

I'm trying to make some fan art. anyone can point me to the Daz model used for the mother and the aunt please?

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes