1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Murry07

Donor
Apr 3, 2018
He's not doing sequel but new game and i think mother has cameo there, but i'm not sure... haven't played it yet.

Here is his new game:

Reactions: cerebotio2

Superdawg18

Jul 18, 2018
What is the answer to the last question she gives you in your "date"? The one she gives the password to as a reward?
I'm inclined to say "Assassins" but I'm not sure that's it. Nope....a nine letter word. She didn't give me that password. I want to get in that goddamn gym.

Three of them are representatives of one art school, and the fourth differs in some way. Were popular in the 90's.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Fuck it. I give up. I'm not playing further.
Donatello, he is the only Turtle with the long enough name

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
Hi all. Lurker here.

I tried doing the search about the walkthrough, including this post

Couldn't find the answer. I'm sorry if I missed it.

Day 9. When questioning the sister and her friend in the dorm. You can ask 2 of 3 things. About the sister. About the friend. About the mom. Every walkthrough (including the link) "Choose options".

Does that mean... it doesn't matter? Or was it "choose options A and B" and the poster forgot to put in A and B?

Usually, when it doesn't matter... it says... "doesn't matter".

Now, maybe I'm worrying for nothing, but after playing DmD cold, and getting a Game Over over the no self defense and having to almost restart... It'd be nice to know if here in MS, if that Day 9 choice is critical or not.

Thanks in advance.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Hi all. Lurker here.

I tried doing the search about the walkthrough, including this post

Couldn't find the answer. I'm sorry if I missed it.

Day 9. When questioning the sister and her friend in the dorm. You can ask 2 of 3 things. About the sister. About the friend. About the mom. Every walkthrough (including the link) "Choose options".

Does that mean... it doesn't matter? Or was it "choose options A and B" and the poster forgot to put in A and B?

Usually, when it doesn't matter... it says... "doesn't matter".

Now, maybe I'm worrying for nothing, but after playing DmD cold, and getting a Game Over over the no self defense and having to almost restart... It'd be nice to know if here in MS, if that Day 9 choice is critical or not.

Thanks in advance.
Always check the OP first. Because there is a link to a walkthrough witch should answer your question(s).

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
Thank you KiGa, though, sadly, I did.

It links me to this...

... which if you check... on Day 9... Line 12... it says "Choose options"... not choose options 1 and 3, or 2 and 3, or whatever.

You can only pick 2 before the game forces you to move on. Most of the time, the walkthrough is very specific ("doesn't matter", "choose 2 or 4", etc...). I'm just worried that there's text missing after "choose options" since the poster of the walkthrough often just puts "doesn't matter" when it... well... doesn't matter.

I'm just worried that I have to replay half the game if I choose wrong. There's a lot of posts of "I can't get the good ending" and... this might be why. Or it might be nothing. I don't know... it's why I asked.

I do appreciate you pointing out the OP, KiGa. Many people don't check it. Thanks.

Reactions: KiGa

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Thank you KiGa, though, sadly, I did.

It links me to this...

... which if you check... on Day 9... Line 12... it says "Choose options"... not choose options 1 and 3, or 2 and 3, or whatever.

You can only pick 2 before the game forces you to move on. Most of the time, the walkthrough is very specific ("doesn't matter", "choose 2 or 4", etc...). I'm just worried that there's text missing after "choose options" since the poster of the walkthrough often just puts "doesn't matter" when it... well... doesn't matter.

I'm just worried that I have to replay half the game if I choose wrong. There's a lot of posts of "I can't get the good ending" and... this might be why. Or it might be nothing. I don't know... it's why I asked.

I do appreciate you pointing out the OP, KiGa. Many people don't check it. Thanks.
If i remember correctly it doesn't matter which 2 of the 3 choices you choose. If it would matter, the walkthrough would point it out.

Reactions: Walk Through
Sep 11, 2018
Agreed. Or at least a walkthrough after the 0.17 one.
Not really needed there is about 5-10 mins of games left after the walkthrough. There 2 ending one of then leads to a game over. In the end the choices made in the game don't really mean anything. You will understand once you see the end.

Sep 11, 2018
He's not doing sequel but new game and i think mother has cameo there, but i'm not sure... haven't played it yet.

Here is his new game:
college seduction is the sequel. Says so at the end of this game.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Very disappointed by the end. He was in a real hurry to get it over with.
And always a very big anything with these variables Dom and Sub. It was fixed at the beginning but it's worse at the end and you end up with dialogues or scenes that don't match up.

Sep 11, 2018
Very disappointed by the end. He was in a real hurry to get it over with.
And always a very big anything with these variables Dom and Sub. It was fixed at the beginning but it's worse at the end and you end up with dialogues or scenes that don't match up.
I like the idea storywise but for the ending. The game is all over the place even with a walkthrough there are some just jarring moments. The lighting is all over the place also. I was also disappointed with the sub/dom thing it felt like it was meant to be more but he just did not get to it or something. Almost all the mom renders had spots in her hair and that bugs me. I would not use a render that looked like that or fix it in photoshop.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
How do you get the console command to work. I do the Shift+o then i type and the screen goes blank, but when i try to check the change in the diary, there's nothing.

Sep 11, 2018
How do you get the console command to work. I do the Shift+o then i type and the screen goes blank, but when i try to check the change in the diary, there's nothing.
If you play a lot of ren games. Get this .

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes