1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
That was a fairly annoying ending. Props to the dev for seeing it through, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if this the only ending you can get then honestly what the point of all the choices in the game i truly hate theses kind of endings it happen in a lot of fantastic games like realy after all this time waiting for the game to get finished so i can play and enjoy the different ending that we will have because of our choices and then we get an ending like this i hope that this is not the only ending we have

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
wasnt this game named mothers seduction or something like that i guess pateron made them change the name since i last visited this thread

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
No updated Walkthrough yet. And I still don't have that answer I'm looking for.
And no-one gives a shit about this.

That's fine. I'm full of vitriol and pain. I can take people ignoring me. I've had fking worse.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
so do you actually get to fuck the mother or not? i've stopped playing this game few months back and want to know if its worth playing the completed

discepless

Aug 16, 2017
What is the answer to the last question she gives you in your "date"? The one she gives the password to as a reward?
I'm inclined to say "Assassins" but I'm not sure that's it. Nope....a nine letter word. She didn't give me that password. I want to get in that goddamn gym.

Three of them are representatives of one art school, and the fourth differs in some way. Were popular in the 90's.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Fuck it. I give up. I'm not playing further.

No one owes you a walkthrough or something like that. Especially with your attitude.
On the other hand, you could've spend 5 min of your time and just open the code file by urself to check the variables.

Answer is: Donatello

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What do you mean? I was explaining why your advice could potentially be damaging and cause errors. (using unren to circumvent dev decisions)
Yeah, but I was not giving advice. Someone wrote that it's not possible to have a rollback function in a renpy game that includes rolling back over choices and I pointed out that's not the case.

I wasn't making a point about if it would fuck up your game or not, I was merely explaining that what the other person wrote isn't correct.

You then decided to make it about whether doing that was a good or bad thing to do, which, as I've explained right here, wasn't at all what my post was about.

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes