1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
Worst game i've ever played, and i can play the shittest rpgm games for several hours before quitting.

I couldn't last more then 10 minutes reading this incoherent mess of a story where i have to fend off dipshits from ntr'ing me every goddamn day.
The choices are incessant and the spotlight on the characters faces looks weird.
The facial rigging is terrible as well and the scenes are inconsistent with objects moving around every change in frame.

Amazer

Jun 17, 2019
Can anyone help me?
I cant get past in zoe's appartment...
It always end by mom saying,"My morale do not allow this..."
No matter what choice i make...

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I cant get past the mother scene in a new apartment that Zoe gives to the MC.. It says I havent liberated mum enough

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
i know i might be dumb.. but is there any updated walkthrough? the one on the link was only 0.17 and the final version is 1.0.. or is that already the whole days included?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
i know i might be dumb.. but is there any updated walkthrough? the one on the link was only 0.17 and the final version is 1.0.. or is that already the whole days included?
The 0.17 WT is enough, for the rest of the game u dont need a WT. 0.17 was the second last update if i remember right...

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes