1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Damn... that's good to know. I am not a RenPy game designer or scripter, but it seems like this would be an easy thing for a dev to fix by simply having every event overwrite the current variable rather then adding to it. Is this just a dev error type situation where they are using the wrong command?
Just a scripting choice, not an error. Since if they lock the rollback to choices it works perfectly. If a user then thinks that they know better and alters the way the game works, then it's all on them if it breaks. Right?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Rollback can severely mess with scripted events. That's why some devs lock it, or lock it to choices.

Eg: You make a decision and game variable A gets set to '1'. you then roll back and make a different decision, now variable A is set to both '1' and '2' and the game freaks out.
Well yeah, but that's not exactly the point here, is it?

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
For me story was ended for quick. Last 4 updates dont give pace to story. Only next next fuck next. Author must edit gravy skin tone... First episodes had better color.

Reactions: DJsona

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Anyone finish it ? how were the endings ? have a long backlog for a bit before I try, just want to prepare myself for disappointment in case it happens...

The game got a bit dark in segments, and was so full of twists and turns I dont even know who is good and bad anymore... for a while it seemed the Mom was a bitch that wanted her daughter to end up a sex slave at school, now it seems like the Aunt doesnt give a shit if your family gets fucked by other men as long as she can keep her hotel... then the Uncle's new GF was on your side, than betrayed you, than came back to your side, than stopped caring about you ...

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Uhhhhh... how does one play the game? When I click on the exe to run the game, I get a message saying Windows cannot find the path or I don't have the permissions to run the game (which I do). Redownloaded the game and got the same thing. Never happened with a Ren'py game before... Anyone experienced the same issue or know how to fix it?

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
What is the answer to the last question she gives you in your "date"? The one she gives the password to as a reward?
I'm inclined to say "Assassins" but I'm not sure that's it. Nope....a nine letter word. She didn't give me that password. I want to get in that goddamn gym.

Three of them are representatives of one art school, and the fourth differs in some way. Were popular in the 90's.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Fuck it. I give up. I'm not playing further.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Whaaa? A single variable has a single, set value. In your example, variable A would either be 1 OR 2.

Very old versions of RenPy could cause that error by failing to roll back all variable values. Even then, they were usually caused by the code using variable names used internally by RenPy - like using "os" for older sister when "os" is an internal variable used by the engine itself.

In this case I think it's more a poor judgement call by the dev... like most of the rest of the game.
Yeah it was just a super simplified example to explain a point. Which was, usually when a dev locks the rollback or disables it, it is because of this kind of reason and unren'ing it isn't a wise decision...

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Uhhhhh... how does one play the game? When I click on the exe to run the game, I get a message saying Windows cannot find the path or I don't have the permissions to run the game (which I do). Redownloaded the game and got the same thing. Never happened with a Ren'py game before... Anyone experienced the same issue or know how to fix it?
Yesterday i downloaded the megaup Version and get a exe file... i dont trust exe files so i delete it and downloaded the nopy version - this is a zip file and works fine for me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Main Seduction v1.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody change the title in Main Seduction [free Version v1.0] [Tremmi]

The patreon Version have more pics (in the Game you have the chance to fuck your sister in the ass only as patreon).

Reactions: Moisan4
1.90 star(s) 50 Votes