1.90 star(s) 50 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v1.0!

PC (198MB): - - - -
Mac (194MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
So I stopped playing when it was "Mother Seduction" because it was kinda "Dark" and Grind-y. plus I'm not a fan of EN Tee Are. Is it worth revisiting?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
... the scroll back option only goes to the last choice prompt, hence the standard practice of saving at or before each choice. That's the way Ren'Py has always been. You use the back button to retrace dialog if you missed any info and you save or use the auto saves as they usually automatically save at all choice prompts...

Actually that's not true at all. You can roll-back before choices in many games and you can in every game if you use unren and choose the rollback option offered there.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Actually that's not true at all. You can roll-back before choices in many games and you can in every game if you use unren and choose the rollback option offered there.
Rollback can severely mess with scripted events. That's why some devs lock it, or lock it to choices.

Eg: You make a decision and game variable A gets set to '1'. you then roll back and make a different decision, now variable A is set to both '1' and '2' and the game freaks out.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Rollback can severely mess with scripted events. That's why some devs lock it, or lock it to choices.

Eg: You make a decision and game variable A gets set to '1'. you then roll back and make a different decision, now variable A is set to both '1' and '2' and the game freaks out.
Damn... that's good to know. I am not a RenPy game designer or scripter, but it seems like this would be an easy thing for a dev to fix by simply having every event overwrite the current variable rather then adding to it. Is this just a dev error type situation where they are using the wrong command?

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes