1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
This game was very good until you included such meaningless things in the story that has nothing to do with the plot

From being a good game to a bust

But you earned money right? So you succeed
you dont care what we say about the story so youll just do what you plan for the story and dont give a fuck about the reviews

You could have at least change something when there was many negative reviews

But no you just care all about the $ money

You could earned more and have more attention if you just look at the reviews and see what you can do about it to make the game better

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
This game was very good until you included such meaningless things in the story that has nothing to do with the plot

From being a good game to a bust

But you earned money right? So you succeed
you dont care what we say about the story so youll just do what you plan for the story and dont give a fuck about the reviews

You could have at least change something when there was many negative reviews

But no you just care all about the $ money

You could earned more and have more attention if you just look at the reviews and see what you can do about it to make the game better
It is not work. When I apply some opinions from f95 those who ask me something tell that is is not right (to do something with help of reviewers). So - I will do what I planned and I will try not to fuck my ideas and plans.

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
It is not work. When I apply some opinions from f95 those who ask me something tell that is is not right (to do something with help of reviewers). So - I will do what I planned and I will try not to fuck my ideas and plans.
So far your plan for the story is not quite looking good
I see so many people/supporters dissappointed giving bad reviews me included

And i dont know if your saying that you applied the opinions from f95 cause the way you typed is messed up and i think you didnt

only you did was fix the bugs of your game

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
If this project was a totally shit there are no patrons now. I started to create project as I wrote before because there are too many critics and not so many creators. I proved that I could create project. Now I have support I create what I want and I will do it. If I lose my support - it would show that I have no people whice agree with my opinion and my company would die but now we work on 2 projects and I love what I do.

Oct 24, 2018
If this project was a totally shit there are no patrons now. I started to create project as I wrote before because there are too many critics and not so many creators. I proved that I could create project. Now I have support I create what I want and I will do it. If I lose my support - it would show that I have no people whice agree with my opinion and my company would die but now we work on 2 projects and I love what I do.
i fucking love your work bro. keep up the good work! i will continue to support the shit out of you with my money.

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
I didnt say it was totally shit ive just said it could have been more better and the story is being ruined because you included such meaningless things in the story that has nothing to do with the plot

And come on look at the rating of the game 2/5 with 26 votes in total

You only have patrons because those people have been been patient enough to wait and to play what the plot had really meant for the story and ignoring the meaningless things included in the story and continuing to support the dev hoping the dev will one day do not include meaningless stories and hoping the dev one day will deliver what this game is all about

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
In the eyes of many this game is shit while blinded people like you dev may see its not because you said this game have patrons.

Ive just said game is shit but not Totally

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I am disappointed when the son made love to his mother, he couldn't cum inside his mother. Depositing the son's virile sperm into his mother's womb is the most naughty scene ever. Or even better with X-Ray scene as in hentai game. He already tried to breed his mother's sister by cumming inside her, right?

By cumming inside his mother's womb, he might prove that he could replace his dad's role as the man of the house now. It would be great to have such dialogue

- Why dont you pull out? You want to breed me right? I forgot to say you that I was still fertile enough. Today is not a safe day.
- Sorry I can't help. I didn't think of making a baby inside you when I cum. But now I am extremely horny when you say so. Let's do it few times more

Or even hotter, when the son was about to cum, he was reminded of the joke that his mother's sister said about making a baby when he cum inside her for the first time, he wanted to cum inside his mother even more. He wanted to deposit as many sperms as possible to his mother's womb

I don't know if the guy Spider will force the breeding between the son and mother later on hehe

Reactions: Game Reviewer

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
I am disappointed when the son made love to his mother, he couldn't cum inside his mother. Depositing the son's virile sperm into his mother's womb is the most naughty scene ever. Or even better with X-Ray scene as in hentai game. He already tried to breed his mother's sister by cumming inside her, right?

By cumming inside his mother's womb, he might prove that he could replace his dad's role as the man of the house now. It would be great to have such dialogue

- Why dont you pull out? You want to breed me right? I forgot to say you that I was still fertile enough. Today is not a safe day.
- Sorry I can't help. I didn't think of making a baby inside you when I cum. But now I am extremely horny when you say so. Let's do it few times more

Or even hotter, when the son was about to cum, he was reminded of the joke that his mother's sister said about making a baby when he cum inside her for the first time, he wanted to cum inside his mother even more. He wanted to deposit as many sperms as possible to his mother's womb

I don't know if the guy Spider will force the breeding between the son and mother later on hehe
Developer take notes

Reactions: firetemplar415

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Edit be me.
For someone who have si me old post "@_@" only this <--- i have had some strange pc problem. Like click with the right click on the mouse open up internet pages :eek: i try to close but nothing. I try to switch to another page but nothing! I try to edit me post but nothing, i cant close interent page too. If i try to open a page i cant go on that pages e so on. I try to restart me pc, but then me pc freeze at the start. So i go in panic and try to force restart it. Then after some try, automatic me pc start a disk scan =.= i was like oh yeah i fucked up me pc and now i have lost all the thing on.
For me fortune in the end now work again. Perphas tomorrow better thing to do is save all game on another HD =.=

Anyway before all this happen i was just writing something like:
@_@ better wait the last update and try this game again hope that in the end the game give me some pleasure. Last version i play was the v0.10.
Anyway till that moment, me too was confused with the story. Also because i see an huge potential in this game. Hope that in the end the thing go well.
But read ppl write that the sex with the mother was... ugly really fall me sad. I just play for the mother and really if the sex with the mother is the worste thing, really make me sad. I really hope to see a good ending in this game.

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes